Live UFC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
I went to ufc 84 and it was pretty fuckin crazy. If u dont get good seats i mean u cant see as much but if ur there for the events b4 and after... its fuckin crazy fun.... bumpin shoulders with fighters n shit... i didnt get to make the weigh in because i was sleepin haha... but everyone who went said it was crazy... bj penns mom gave everyone in the world a free t shirt... u get to grab up on bags of posters n shit... so its worth it... just gotta be on time and be patient with crowds... (they are growing)

Feb 12, 2004
Went to UFC 73 in Sac and it was crazy as fuck. There were fighters everywhere in the stands and the atmosphere was awesome. Honestly I think it's better to watch the fight on ppv tho because most of the time you will end up watching the fight on the screens they have above the octagon because its kind of hard to follow the action unless your reeeeeeeeeally seated close. Otherwise it was awesome.

Apr 25, 2002
The experience is dope. UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, PFC. Lately Ive been goin to small venue MMa events. Like everyone said, you meet a lot of fighters and chill wit them at afterparties....

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Was at UFC 92 Was Floor but very last Row of floor shit was dope Friday night they had a big party at MGM an u could grab up mad shit from all the fight brands like Tapout Cage fighter an so on fighters were out chilling all in all its tight shit even King Of the Cage is dope to goto live fighters just chilling before the show talking to people from the crowd really worth the $

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Ring events are better to go to IMO, it's a better view from farther away. I went to UFC 88 in ATL and shit was kind of hard to see especially when they hit the ground. I used to wonder why folks bood so much when it hit the ground but I could imagine not knowing what's happening and not being able to see what's happening shit probably gets frustrating after a while.

Like someone else said you'll spend most of your time staring up at the screen. If they come to the New Orleans Arena like I've been reading I'm gonna make sure to snatch tickets early to try and get some good seats.