Live in Tahoe March 17th @ THE BLOCK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Mayne STR stayed @ The Block a few times..broadcasted live from this spot last year for Fila's b-day....treated STR real proper...nice to see some live performances....plus free wireless internet to bump STR in the room.......cool as party spot to stay while in Tahoe!!!

Jan 2, 2007
SacTownRadio said:
Mayne STR stayed @ The Block a few times..broadcasted live from this spot last year for Fila's b-day....treated STR real proper...nice to see some live performances....plus free wireless internet to bump STR in the room.......cool as party spot to stay while in Tahoe!!!

Thats wassup!

Nov 15, 2005
Dope. Thanks. I think Zion I and The Grouch are havin' a show in South Lake Tahoe as well that weekend at a different venue. That should be dope 2.

eLow

Jan 10, 2003
What up Mouthpiece, wish i could make it out there. Ive heard nothing but good things about that spot, you guys are gonna have a good time. Try to get some footage, and hit me up when you get a chance. Later Family

Jan 2, 2007
eLow said:
What up Mouthpiece, wish i could make it out there. Ive heard nothing but good things about that spot, you guys are gonna have a good time. Try to get some footage, and hit me up when you get a chance. Later Family
you know you should be out there with us,"6 skurts and 1 yeee"won't be the same without your verse.I know you got shit going on right now but i'll let you know how it goes.

Oct 25, 2006
Hey Mouthpiece, we met you at The Block about 2 weekends ago. We played our shit for you and you were feelin it, then some dude came in there talkin hella shit and I believe you and your homeboys ended up fuckin up him and soma his boys haha, hella cops came I rememeber. Anyway that was a cool ass time and we're gonna try to make it up for this concert.

Jan 2, 2007
MainEventClick said:
Hey Mouthpiece, we met you at The Block about 2 weekends ago. We played our shit for you and you were feelin it, then some dude came in there talkin hella shit and I believe you and your homeboys ended up fuckin up him and soma his boys haha, hella cops came I rememeber. Anyway that was a cool ass time and we're gonna try to make it up for this concert.

yeah,I remember you cats....dude and his boy were squares,but anyway ya'll should try and make it up there.this shit should be crackin!

May 13, 2002
GO OUT THERE AND SUPPORT THIS SHIT.... I HEAR THAT THE BLOCK GETS CRACKIN.... I DON'T KNOW IF IM GONNA BE ABLE TO MAKE IT YET BUT EVERYONE I KNOW IS HEADIN OUT THERE.. IF I DONT MAKE IT GOOD LUCK JOHN.. HOPE IT TURNS OUT SMOOTH WITH NO BULLSHIT... STAY UP!! BEEN TO LONG WE NEED TO KICK IT!