Live from Bompton....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Just some super hood shit A-Wax did with Bandana Tha Ragg in Compton for their mixtape Burgundy Van Music. It wuz long overdue but we got a lot more coming in the next few weeks...also watch for a JORDAN TOWER video of Wax's solo single "On My Grind" shot all through the Bay....comin' soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...off of the album...A-Wax & Gonzoe "Recession Proof" in stores Nov. 10 on iLLBURN / E1....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SF0WvGhFkI

Thanks for the support...

-tank

Oct 21, 2003
Like how u mean homie? The quality of the video or your opinion on Gonzoe or the song? Just tryna to see where u komin from
that concept of the song. most annoying part was that dude doing that T-Pain autotune shit.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
yeah gangstas ain't fuckin wit the autotune shit, i kan't imagine my niggas weebo and the like bouncin to that boogy
take it for face value homie. Take 2pac and I'd rather be ya n***a, homieZ might not have been the homiez fav song but it got the bitchez right. But t Rodgers sure knocked a bitch outta hi Benz window last wek on stevely way in the j's while bumpin' dro. 1!

-tank

Nov 7, 2008
take it for face value homie. Take 2pac and I'd rather be ya n***a, homieZ might not have been the homiez fav song but it got the bitchez right. But t Rodgers sure knocked a bitch outta hi Benz window last wek on stevely way in the j's while bumpin' dro. 1!

-tank
tupac was never a reputable blood or rip, i don't have a problem wit niggas bumpin music but i don't see dawgs bouncin to the autotune.

i fucks wit waxfase tho