Little Story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2016
Now this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, holmes to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Nov 27, 2014
I forgot about this thread already lol... Edna Brewer middle school then I had to go to Montara in the Oakland Hills

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I forgot about this thread already lol... Edna Brewer middle school then I had to go to Montara in the Oakland Hills
both hella good schools. I live in a nice neighborhood, but the assigned public elementary school is Carl Munck. My daughter is about to be in kindergarten so I'm afraid we're going to have to cash out for private school :dead:

Nov 27, 2014
both hella good schools. I live in a nice neighborhood, but the assigned public elementary school is Carl Munck. My daughter is about to be in kindergarten so I'm afraid we're going to have to cash out for private school :dead:
It use to be open enrollment in Oakland when I was a kid they must of changed it. You should hook up with someone with an Alameda address I use to live in Jingle Town and went to Encinel cuz we used my aunts friends address.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
It use to be open enrollment in Oakland when I was a kid they must of changed it. You should hook up with someone with an Alameda address I use to live in Jingle Town and went to Encinel cuz we used my aunts friends address.
i went to lockwood for elementary then havescourt/calvin simmons for middle school then fremont high I'm from the dubs but got family and hella niggas from jingle town i probably know u, whats ur name?