Little Rock Roll Call

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
HAHA Fuck you, Shane.

This show is going to be sick. This is the first Tech N9ne/Strange Music show since June of '03.

I'd say 5 is a good time to be at the venue to get a good spot if you want the ability to choose where you stand for the show.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well, I remembered that, but there's this one dude who's constantly emailing Britton about getting on the street team, even though I've been full for months.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The show was good, and better all around than the Springfield show, but I don't think it sold as well as I'd hoped.

I'll update once I get back to my house this afternoon. The whole day was busy as fuck.

Josh enjoying his Starbuck's:

An Jose' enjoying posing like a thug:

Ant will update with all the pics that we took over the course of the day once he's gotten settled back into his amazing life of sitting around smoking weed and waiting for work to start back up in February. HAHAHAA

Jul 1, 2004
Review:

Strange treats us well, like usual. I've come to expect nothin but respect from everybody. The dude that opened the show from Little Rock was dope. I cant remember his name but he went hard. He also had a verse in a song that would make sense forward and backward. He brought out a tarp with lyrics painted on it. It was really cool. Then Glasses went and did his thing. I really enjoyed his set. The majority of the people there wouldnt give him the time of day, but at the end of his set the juggalos chanted FAMILY. Then Stevie Stone went on and KILLED IT! I've never been this big of a fan of an opener. Dude is VERY talented. Then, Slaughterhouse *dun dun dun dun* These motherfuckers have actually stepped their game up. They are finally meshing on the stage as a group rather than one dude shoutin over the other 3. Tech, Krizz and Kutty killed it of course.

Oh and...Tech blood walks with Kutt now I guess.

The Kabosh band is very close to assembled according to Tech.

Mar 9, 2006
I was hopeing more people would of made it to the show.But with as little there they still give us a dam good show.An that was real fucking cool of them