Little League Assault

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
6/13/02 - JimRome.com

Little League Assault

One man stabbed another over his son’s little league game. Robert Fleming of Athens, AL pulled a knife on Jim Wilson after the game in the parking lot.

Wilson’s son’s team was getting beat, so Wilson started running it. You know, when you can't beat ‘em, talk smack at ‘em. Fleming must have taken exception to this and proceeded to gut Wilson with his knife. The wound was not a superficial one, we’re talking about several cuts that required 100 stitches. Does anyone have any idea how many stitches a 100 REALLY is? Doesn’t a baseball have about 100 stitches?

But wait…there’s more.

Wilson’s wife decided to take matters into her own hands during the fight and slammed a water cooler over Fleming’s dome. Nothing like going to see your son play and then turn around and have your son get to see your parents in a knife and watercooler fight. Sounds like pro wrestling actually. And for good measure, Fleming was already on probation, for spousal abuse. I’m imagining that Fleming is not the type of individual most of us would like to be around. I’m imagining that Fleming probably qualifies as bitter guy. I know his wife must not care too much for him either. Hell, Wilson's wife surely didn’t. Maybe if Fleming’s wife had that watercooler everything would have been ok…guess not.

This is Little League baseball. We’ve had more assaults in Little League than we’ve had in all of professional baseball. Why even talk about what the Mets might do in retribution to Roger Clemens when the real stories in baseball are found in the pre-teen leagues?

May 8, 2002
welll for some more cheerful news my brothers team won their league championship TURLOCK NATIONAL --- NATIONAL SOUTH wednesday night, and will play for the turlock city championship saturday

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I faked a pick-off move to 3rd base once,and hit the other teams third base coach about 4 inches from his ding ding.The guy was a total asshole,and talked shit every time we played them.So I took it upon myself to hit his punk ass.

I also watched my old coach(not this particular team)knock an umpire completly out.

I won't even start about rec-league hoop games:dead: