Little info about the 2disc "collectors/special edition"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
my fiance works for a large electronic distrubution center...they started getting ER disc yesterday

She has only seen 1 version but it is stickered as "special edition" or something along those lines but it is the 2 disc version

stickered price is $13.99 or $13.95 but this retailer allways runs sales on cds the first week

so as far as this retailer goes, there is only 1 version and its the 2 disc version

Aug 31, 2005
its one of the 2 big electronic stores nationwide....cant say because she has a good job there and is actually not allowed to talk about any items in their inventory

also she said that she was surprised how many copies each store was getting...for a artist like tech

she said on average 20-30 copies per store, which might not seem like alot but its actually a nice amount for someone not on mtv

Oct 5, 2004
circuit city is booty... around here anyway, i went there the other day lookin for some murs an they didnt even have anything that was released in like the past year from anybody. they had a shitty lil section for music it was like half an aisle. i never been in a circuit city before then either so its a helluva first impression yanno

Aug 15, 2006
identity-x said:
best buy or circuit city i'm sure... :)
circuit city will not be selling his album in the store. i also work in the advertising/newspaper industry and shouldnt speak of shit either but i do anyway. fuck them. they are showing no love to him in their ads.

Jun 9, 2004
It's Best Buy. I work for that shit hole too. Oh crap now that I said that they may come after me cause I said I work for them. Too bad Tower Records ain't gonna have Everready, cause they are going outta business. Half off CDS. Woohoo.

Aug 31, 2005
K3status said:
circuit city will not be selling his album in the store. i also work in the advertising/newspaper industry and shouldnt speak of shit either but i do anyway. fuck them. they are showing no love to him in their ads.
i know for a FACT your info is wrong