LiterACola: Man of his word...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
is this you cool guying me after you wrote a sequel to Stephen's King's "The Stand" on this thread? get the heck outta hurr lisicki.

don't worry breh there will be a new contest next month. THE CHRISTMAS MONTH CONTEST! and even you can be the winner!
i have no problem with you, even though you look like a blatant homosexual in your pics and you have a job helping lock up innocent people and fucking over their families you still have alot more balls then Mr. Walsh and the 707 fruitcake for revealing your identity and for that you get the thumbs up on the title of this post

Mar 21, 2009
i have no problem with you, even though you look like a blatant homosexual in your pics and you have a job helping lock up innocent people and fucking over their families you still have alot more balls then Mr. Walsh and the 707 fruitcake for revealing your identity and for that you get the thumbs up on the title of this post
so you're saying you're pumped for the contest! or are you a jew? sorry jews are disqualified until november

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yep im 100% jewish still celebrate x-mas and every holiday thats an excuse to spend quality time with friends and family though

lol that bitch tattoo you know shes seen a good ramshackle'n in her day