Listening to Immortal Technique is illegal in Australia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
SoBerious said:
...Imma say imm tech is overrated in the underground scene, but relatively unknown amongst your top 40 radio listeners...

...overrated I say, because if he werent speaking on his conspiracy theory content, then he would be slightly below average...like those third string Wu Tang affiliates...

...having said that, Im not a complete 'hater'...more youngsters should listen to his stuff to gain a sense of consciousness required to question the powers that be and the situation at hand...but for a dude who's read and breathed that shit for half my life, imm tech sounds like he soaked up game at a MEChA conference and wrote some rhymes...
yea i hear ya, but i wouldnt go as far as saying he soaked game at a mecha conference. that was kinda my first impression of him, but after listeing to him more, i noticed he makes alota good references to shit that you wouldnt hear in your typical anti establishment meetings. maybe a little overrated but still tight. and while im typing this...i fucking hate mecha

Feb 5, 2005
B-Buzz said:
ROFL. That just may be the most ironic thing I've ever seen.

THANK U

SoBerious said:
...Imma say imm tech is overrated in the underground scene, but relatively unknown amongst your top 40 radio listeners...
POSSIBLY TRU..

BUT I PERSONALLY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT DA AVERAGE RADIO LISTENER...

OR WHUT DEY WOULD CONSIDER "GOOD MUSIC"...

DA MINDz OF MOST RADIO LISTENERz R FILL'D WIT 98.9 % OF DA GARBAGE FLOOD'N 2DAYz RADIO...

WHICH IZ SHIT DAT YUR TOP 40 UNDERGROUND MUSIC LISTENERz WOULD WISH WAZ UNKNOWN OR NEVA CREATED N DA 1ST PLACE...

SoBerious said:
more youngsters should listen to his stuff to gain a sense of consciousness required to question the powers that be and the situation at hand...

I AGREE

- GEEzUz

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Immortal technique stands for what is good in this cash hungry music industry; The truth. While all that he says may not be factually true, it's the wool over people's eyes that he's trying to remove....