Listen to this ya'll...you won't be disappointed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
O.K. I know Tech is real tight, but I know he ain't the only rapper you like is it??? And also did you know anything or hear these songs from Bone before today. Did you know they had a new album coming out??? Or anything???

Sep 4, 2002
My main point is I love Bone and I love Tech to death, I'm just tryin to get them BOTH on top. Bone has been there, but it's been several years now, and Tech is UP and COMING, we need to get people like Nelly, Elvis, Jay-Z, off the charts, because none of them really have no STYLE.

Aug 25, 2002
yo Krazie, don't even sweat that shit. That JL whatever his name is always has something to say negative. Keep on helpin out the rap community. Im mad appreciative that you posted that shit cuz well, I been a bone fan for a while as well as a tech fan. I never check out new bone shit tho really cuz well...i think they fell off in my opinion. But these tracks are tight as fuck so I will just say Thank you very much for keepin everyone up on the new bone shit. It's all love.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah man don't trip maybe next time Krayzie just put like Bone fans or something in the topic then people don't have to bitch when they look at it. I personally like to hear rap news period. I am just gaining knowledge that might come in use later even though i personally don't like bone anymore I dont mind the post or the fact that you are posting on this board...It isn't really a big deal i mean we obviously all love tech and JLmac it isn't like krayzie JUST signed up and this is his first post. He isnt a little bitch that is just registering to promote some shit and will never be back on here. He has been a member for a while now. Thats all i have to say. I guess "thanks" krayzie even though i don't like bone :)

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ummm...this goes out to you.....you ...and you too.......

Infest said:
yo Krazie, don't even sweat that shit. That JL whatever his name is always has something to say negative. Keep on helpin out the rap community. Im mad appreciative that you posted that shit cuz well, I been a bone fan for a while as well as a tech fan. I never check out new bone shit tho really cuz well...i think they fell off in my opinion. But these tracks are tight as fuck so I will just say Thank you very much for keepin everyone up on the new bone shit. It's all love.
this must be goin over your dome or something???

if you all want to talk BONE then go to their damn forum!!
i ain't got any problem with him postin new shit......but fuck.....i think havn a whole fuckin forum about bone on TECH'S site is just fuck UP!!!

is this better for you dumb fucks to understand!!!
oh and my name is jlmacn.......biaattchhh!!!

but whatever.........maybe i will just start talkin about other rappers that are old and done with too??

out!!!

Sep 4, 2002
Damn dawg you must be on yo period this month huh??? Have you notcied that yo Bianc ass is the only one trippin' May be we ought to go to Diamond Joe's or something to calm yo ass down.

CHAAAA!!!

Sep 4, 2002
Anyway what's all this hype about DJ's??? Is it that tight??? I've only been to 3 strip clubs: Temptations(old Ziegfeld), Bazookas, Million Dollar Fantacy Ranch. Ziegfelds used to be tight when I first went when I turned 18. They had some tight ass thick chicks back then. Then I went to Bazookas, it was cool, but I liked Ziefelds better, because they did a little "extra" shit. But then I went to Bazooka's like a few months later, and they had a few thick chicks. But Million Dollar topped them all. I was totally shocked when I found out we got to touch them , and not just on their legs. Their titties and ass, but I got a lap dance from this chick with some 40 F titties, man they were huge and real, I can tell, because silicone is hard. But can you touch at DJ's???

Apr 25, 2002
SF
damn calm down.

all he did was post some songs up. I think that's cool. if you dont want to listen to the shit, then dont click on it.

you're gettin all dramatic about it, its not a big fuckin deal. you're actin like you're the moderator now....

Aug 18, 2002
i think bone is tight as fucc too.. i havent listened to those songs on there, but i will.. I think it's cool that he posts shit on about someone other than n9na... bone is tight, & it's even tighter that he got some fools over here from the Bone forum..

rock on homie!

Aug 18, 2002
I think its tight finding out that there is some big bone fans on here. I used to be a real BIG bone fan i mean i use to have every source appearance article and every video taping of their tv appearances but then i realized for 1 they aint in it for the fans because not once did tha mutha fuckas cum to KC and for 2 them niggas cant even get shit st8 between eachother and 3 to tell the truth they went from my fav. artist to like my 6th because i havent been feelin their shit especailly on the solos, Mo thugs 2 was one of tightest cuts in my opion but what happen after that?