List Your Favorite Horror Movies!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Fuck, I forgot about mention "Night Of The Creeps" on my list which I actually have on a bootleg dvd..... This movie wasnt really horrific and had a lil comedic edge to it, but was dope!

Here is the trailer..... Anyone remember this flick??

Jan 30, 2007
The Thing was a pretty bad ass horror flick I watched when I was a kid. In fact, I watched it again a couple years ago and it still was a sick as movie.QUOTE]

^^co-sign, i watched that shit a while ago and it still creeped me the fuck out....the shit with the dogs was fuckin crazy!....wasnt that Rick Baker that did the effects for that?

Apr 23, 2008
Indy
a Nightmare on Elm Street(s)
Halloween
Friday the 13th
Shocker
Candyman 1 & 2
Dr. Giggles
Child's Play
Leprechaun
Creepshow 2
Pet Semetary 1 & 2
Stephen Kings It
Thinner
Sleepwalkers
Pumkinhead

Hatchet (victor crowley)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre the beginning
House of Wax
Wrong Turn
Hostal

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
The Thing was a pretty bad ass horror flick I watched when I was a kid. In fact, I watched it again a couple years ago and it still was a sick as movie.QUOTE]

^^co-sign, i watched that shit a while ago and it still creeped me the fuck out....the shit with the dogs was fuckin crazy!....wasnt that Rick Baker that did the effects for that?
man that video game for The Thing is retarded hard.....ahahah

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, The Decent, The Exorcist, House of 1k Corpses, The Devil's Rejects, Leprechaun, Halloween II, American Psycho, and Dawn of the Dead (remake) are all classics and get constant rotation on my television.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm actually just watching 'Dead Alive' for the first time...but I'm taking a lil break at the moment. It's considered by some to be the goriest movie of all time but I'm not really into it so far......it's pretty fake looking and it's kinda goofy, although I think it's trying to be funny. Suprisingly, it's directed by Peter Jackson.
Anyways, I'm a big fan of Fulci and Argento films, so The Beyond, Zombie, Suspiria, Deep Red ect. are definetley some of my favourites
Ichi the Killer is one of my favourite movies but many people consider it moreso really violent, than a true horror movie

Jul 5, 2009
Well, momma went into labor wit me from watchin 'The Exorcist' scene when the girl's head rotated so i thank that movie for helpin bring me into this world.

The Omen(the REAL shit)
The Gate
Sleepwalkers(I always thought Nelly looked like one)
Return of the Living Dead
and a bunch of others i cant think of cause this New Amsterdam gin is talkin to me.