LIST RECORD STORES IN YOUR AREA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
ABOUT TO PROMOTE MY SINGLE AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT MOMS & POPS STORES ARE IN YOUR AREA........PITTSBURG, ANTIOCH, STOCKTON, MODESTO, EAST BAY, SOUTHBAY.............

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
It's really interesting and kinda depressing that you've gotten no responses to this. I'm guessing that too many people here download music to even know that they have record stores in their area.

If you decide to hit the North Bay at all... In my area (Cotati/Rohnert Park/Santa Rosa) the main store you're gonna wanna fuck with is Backdoor Disc in Cotati. Here's the info:

7665 Old Redwood Highway
Cotati, CA 94931

Jun 2, 2002
Fonky Chicken Record Store
in Fairfield/Old Susuin in the Marina shopping center

Ask to speak to Chauncy, he's a real solid cat...nuthin but respect for that man.

Jun 2, 2002
NorCal707E said:
^^^^I though they close that one down? Now they only have the one store in Vacaville.
awww, no shit?? i go to school down south, so i'm only back up in fairfield every few weeks. haven't actually got a chance to hit up the store since late summer, so i guess you could definately be right...that's a shame though. @DJPIMP, what's the deal with this??

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
3xLaZY said:
awww, no shit?? i go to school down south, so i'm only back up in fairfield every few weeks. haven't actually got a chance to hit up the store since late summer, so i guess you could definately be right...that's a shame though. @DJPIMP, what's the deal with this??
yea the suisun store was shut down, and the oly fonky chicken thats kickin is in vacaville. we're actually regrouping and a newer bigger foky chicken will be on the way. i'll keep u posted.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Replay Records and C4 Records in Manteca. Replay Records is on W. Yosemite in the MarketPlace Shopping Center, and C4 Records is on the same street(Yosemite Ave.) as Replay but located in downtown(right across the pool hall).

As for Modesto....i have no clue..i've been looking for one, but can't seem to find it(i mean manteca has 2 mom/pops store and modesto is twice as big)
There was one store on McHenry but they shut down quick.