LISA "LEFT-EYE" LOPEZ, DIE's IN CAR ACCIDENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
RIPR Lisa Lopes

damn what a sad tragedy, it's a trip I was dewlling on the meaning of life and looking at my life yesterday after the "how would you deal with dieing" post, it just reminds me that Life is too short to be looking for trouble or doing stupid shit

if there are things that you want to accomplish before you see your last days I say right them down keep that list in your wallet and get out there and start checking them off

you can be healthy today but get hit by a car tommorow

RIP Lisa Lopes ( is it Lopez or Lopes?)

http://sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=3582
Daily Hip-Hop News:

Newsflash: Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes Dies in Car Accident
written by Q
Friday - April 26, 2002

Left Eye
» related product

Death Row Uncut
DVD
buy now
» related topic

Pay Your Respects Here...

» related articles
Left Eye Signs To Tha Row
SOHH Exclusive: T-Boz Talks Ab...
Left Eye Has Been Found
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes M.I.A.

Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes, member of R&B trio, TLC was killed in a car accident late Thursday evening while on vacation in Honduras. LaFace Records reported the tragedy early this morning, stating that TLC manager Bill Diggins received a phone call at 11 PM EST Thursday night from Honduran authorities reporting the accident. Seven other people were reportedly in the vehicle, but were not injured, Lopes however was killed instantly. The rapper/singer would have turned 31 next month.

"We had all grown up together and were as close as a family. Today we have truly lost our sister," said group members T-Boz and Chilli in a statement.

"No words can possibly express the sorrow and sadness I feel for this most devastating loss," said Antonio "L.A." Reid, CEO of Arista Records and founder of LaFace Records. "Lisa was not only a gifted and talented musical inspiration, but more importantly, she was like a daughter to me. My thoughts and prayers are with Lisa's family and friends. Her legacy will be remembered forever."

Lopes launched her solo career last year with the international-only release of her album Supernova. She then signed with Death Row Records as "N.I.N.A." but recently left to begin work on a new TLC album. Arrangements are currently being made for a funeral service in Atlanta.

Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes
1971-2002
R.I.P.

Apr 25, 2002
damn that's some shit right there...i always thought left eye looked good...rest in plush!!! so she was on vacation in honduras? that ain't a cool way to pass man that's sad.