LISA "LEFT-EYE" LOPEZ, DIE's IN CAR ACCIDENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
MAN-O-MAN....

SHE WILL DEFINITELY BE MISSED. HER GOOD OUT WEIGHED HER BAD IN MY OPINION. LIFE IS DEIFINITELY TOO SHORT....

Apr 25, 2002
Horrible news, met her once years back at the frisco airport. Such tragedy RIP. Her being a part of TLC made such an impact on music in the late 80s early 90s i always respected her talents whether singin or actin. This happened in honduras?? Hope she was doin some promotional touring cause honduras isnt a third world country id be spendin money onna vacation. Anyone thats been south of the US know how crazy peoples be drivin. I did happen to download a few of that bootlegged cd of hers that was floating around, that untouchable remix i believe w/pac n some kinky stories in the death row studios are the last things i heard about her, well all thats behind her i wish her a new life up there in the heavens

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this is very tragic, she was just trying now to go out and persue her individual solo career, Rest In Peace to her

whether some would like to admit or not that they liked her, most of us that post here came up on some TLC