Liquid Assassin - Apocalypse: Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
Tech told me to tell you guys that Liquid just told him in Denver that Killa C said he's not going to do music anymore, so LA's doing music with Black Pegasus now. And Tech thinks that's a great thing that he's working with Black Pegasus. I myself don't know the specifics of any of this...I know that it got mastered and is being released, that is all...

Nov 15, 2007
LA needs to just go solo, and have some collabs here and there... he doesnt need to be in a group... i hate when certain artist are in groups and then they never want to just pop off their solo career when and if it ever was atchually put on strange and atchually got tooken care of right... LA and the album could be amazing i already like dudes raps and his flow is amazing im looking forward to this release... cover does look ass but it was a good idea to me, apocalypse from xmen on the cover but it just looks like such poor quality artwork

Jul 1, 2004
LA needs to just go solo, and have some collabs here and there... he doesnt need to be in a group... i hate when certain artist are in groups and then they never want to just pop off their solo career when and if it ever was atchually put on strange and atchually got tooken care of right... LA and the album could be amazing i already like dudes raps and his flow is amazing im looking forward to this release... cover does look ass but it was a good idea to me, apocalypse from xmen on the cover but it just looks like such poor quality artwork
Umm... he is solo and has been for a few months...hence a solo album. Also as far as Rob says it WILL NOT have anything to do with Strange, and what makes you think Strange would take care of it? Did they take care of Plott Thickens?

Jul 1, 2004
did you even read my post???

i was responding to the post before mine aswell as puting my 2 cents in...
Yes I did and you said he should just go solo, which he did. You also said the album would be amazing if it was taken care of by Strange Music, which it will not be. You also misspelled actually a couple times.

Edit - Instead of gettin defensive, read my post and answer my question. What makes you think Strange would take care of it? They can barely handle what they have now, let alone an average mc.

Nov 15, 2007
Yes I did and you said he should just go solo, which he did. You also said the album would be amazing if it was taken care of by Strange Music, which it will not be. You also misspelled actually a couple times.

Edit - Instead of gettin defensive, read my post and answer my question. What makes you think Strange would take care of it? They can barely handle what they have now, let alone an average mc.

keyword of what i said in the first paragraph is would be... i dont know how you dont understand that... i never said it was taken care of by strange...

i dont need to reply any further cuzz i can see your still sour over my comments in the gathering thread... so fall back kicko!

Jul 1, 2004
keyword of what i said in the first paragraph is would be... i dont know how you dont understand that... i never said it was taken care of by strange...

i dont need to reply any further cuzz i can see your still sour over my comments in the gathering thread... so fall back kicko!
Not sour about anything on the internet bud. You just stated it would be an amazing album if strange took care of it. You, are ducking the question, how would it be anymore "amazing" if they did it when they barely take care of their own i.e. Graveplott The Plott Thickens.

Now unless your talking out your ass, answer the question please?

Feb 12, 2006
You guys are missing the best part of it all, KILLA C is DONE making music, if you can even call it that. That is probably the best news I heard all week.

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
After doin music (shitty music, that is) 4 a minute, actually getting a follwing, owning his own label, and getting a distro deal w/ Strange Music, Killa C is just gonna up and quit? Sounds like he's a fuckin waste of skin to me.

Aw well, I dont care if he raps or not, I never paid much attention to him anyway.

Oct 19, 2006
After doin music (shitty music, that is) 4 a minute, actually getting a follwing, owning his own label, and getting a distro deal w/ Strange Music, Killa C is just gonna up and quit? Sounds like he's a fuckin waste of skin to me.

Aw well, I dont care if he raps or not, I never paid much attention to him anyway.
killa c licked the right side of my left nut. it sucked having to listen to him only cuz LA was on the shit and you wanted to hear what he was finna bust. ive been listening to LA since before he was LA. but anyways, he is an emcee that can flow and do what it do.

Feb 12, 2006
killa c licked the right side of my left nut. it sucked having to listen to him only cuz LA was on the shit and you wanted to hear what he was finna bust. ive been listening to LA since before he was LA. but anyways, he is an emcee that can flow and do what it do.
Thats a dope ass fucking sig man, shit is real dope.