Linkin Park...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I never liked Linkin Park...

Too commercialized industrial rock that only mainstream generic/bubblegum music fans listen to...

No indie/underground fans like me for instance listen to them as far as I'm concerned......

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The fuck? Linkin Park?

RedStorm said:
Nuttkase...is this allowed in this forum?
Sadly yes. I don't want to be a Nazi mod who deletes threads/posts just because I feel they suck ass (which they do by the way.)

Jake said:
i dont want in it my forum either,thats why i moved it here. you better delete this shit before you think of puttin it back in gen hip hop,haha
Fucking asshole. I almost punched my computer screen when I saw the words Linkin Park at the top of this forum. You suck you backpacking emo hippie :angry: :angry:

Jun 23, 2003
If you like linkin park then you should peep "fort minor". The rising tied is the name of the album. One dude from linkin park made it and it is the shit.

May 9, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
@Jesse fuckin' Rice
WHAT'S UP WITH THE SIG???

THAT IS 1 HATE'N' ASS MUTHFUCCA!!!
You musta missed that 50 page thread that was in the Open Forum. Turns out that the chic was really a guy, but that was besides the point!HA!

As far as Linkin Park goes, I like their first 3 albums, but this one is terrible.

All their albums, except ReAnimation, are around 40 minutes long.

I like Linkin Park AND I like Justin Timberlake...big whoop, you wana fight about it???:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt:

Dec 25, 2003
Was Fort Minor reely any good at all??????

After I heard that hit & video with the girl singing the hook, I even thought Mike Shinoda rappin was dull as hell with no sense of delivery, character or emotion...

Maybe cuz he might not have a personality or character in reel life???
Aaah I reely dont know, I dont even know him & who reely cares......

May 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:
lol That guy has a rap group? That must be the worst music known to man, well next to Linkin Park that is.
THe actual production is clean and I like the sounds and keyboards they use. But the actual rapping and music is boo-boo.

Its the same with ICP. Mike E. Clark was their producer for many years and has a an excellent ear for beats and sounds...but then youthrow ICP on there and the track is ruined. I may not like ICP, but theyre production was fantastic.

Mar 13, 2006
the.know.how said:
they switched up their style...they used to do sort of a nu-metal type of thing that included a lot of rappin, but their new album is pretty much all punk and emo bullshit because they're trying to sell a lot of records by doing what's popular

that's what happens when you go mainstream...not saying they werent before, but they finally decided to follow the crowd

their worst album definitely
I have to agree, they went way emo on this cd, I was kinda disapointed.

Oct 10, 2005
i cant believe this thread, this is ridiculous... but, theres a simple explanation for "hyfeeboy" starting this thread: almost all rap today = bubblegum (i.e. hyphy music)... bubblegum also = linkin park (they always have been and always will be) therefore, "hyfeeboy" + all you others who listen to "mostly rap" = bubblegum... linkin park at best was nu-metal, the only acceptable nu-metal is mushroomhead, and thats pushin it