Linkin Park...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
Hyfeeboy said:
haha , i dont listen to anything other than rap and bay shit , but these niggas be slappin.
haha. they are assholes...except for the guy in glasses...he's a nice guy, but everyone else thought they were the greatest thing that hit the earth...theni stopped buying anythign they got money from.

May 4, 2002
Their new cd is weak. I hope something emotionally disturbing happens to them, so that they can be as angry on their next album, as they were on their first.

Feb 17, 2006
they switched up their style...they used to do sort of a nu-metal type of thing that included a lot of rappin, but their new album is pretty much all punk and emo bullshit because they're trying to sell a lot of records by doing what's popular

that's what happens when you go mainstream...not saying they werent before, but they finally decided to follow the crowd

their worst album definitely

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i dont want in it my forum either,thats why i moved it here. you better delete this shit before you think of puttin it back in gen hip hop,haha