LINKIN PARK-?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I've barely started listening to theez cats beginning of this year and been hooked ever since.I've been listenin to they're old and latest music but, does any 1 have word of when some new material will be hittin stores?thanx!

Jul 30, 2005
Don't expekt anything new until 2008. :(, sorry that's just how it works.

I like Linkin Park, there what I like to call a "gateway band". Alot of people who like other genre's of music (specifically rap) find something in LP that they like and over time they start to drift and like more and more "rock" music.

Apr 25, 2002
Linkin Park is cool as fuck. That's kinda true about them being a gateway band, at least in my case. Before I got to listening to them I wasn't much into anything but rap and now I listen to all kinds of rock and shit. I wish they released shit more often, though......

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
LOL, I think they were the complete opposite for me... I started listening to more rap when I started listening to them... never was much into rap though...still aint, there are a select few rappers besides underground shit that will get my support when it comes to buying albums.... a lot of its just the same old same old, but I guess you ppl into rap prolly say the same shit about Rock...