LINE OF THA YEAR.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
you would think for someone being as weeded as you prolly are right now, you could come up with something more offensive than chrisfag, and why you even gonna put the words fag and 14 together. you got no support on here and you diggin hole for yourself.

@ killahoe, i thought the shit was hilarious dogg

May 5, 2002
@CHRISDOGG14...AND WTF U TALKIN BOUT HOW I DISAPPEARED FOR A FEW DAYZ?? WHAT THE HELL, DO U LIKE KEEP TABZ ON ME OR WATCH ALL MY POSTS OR SOMETHING? WTF, I HOPE UR NOT TRYNA STALK ME OR SOMETHING....

May 5, 2002
FUCK ALL THIS e-BEEF, IM TRYNA WATCH THE GIANTZ ROLL UP ON THE BRAVES....ILL GET BACC 2 THIS SHIT L8R IF U KIDZ HAVENT DROPPED IT YET...IN MY EYEZ, THIS BEEF IS DONE, WHATEVER MORE IS SAID IS ON U GUYZ...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
3 more meaningless ass posts. it sounds like you the one tryna keep tabs on me, sayin everything i say has to do with woodie. i remember when it happened by the way too, i just don't remember the thread when you got called out, i don't think i was subscribed to it so i can't find it now, lucky for you.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: LINE OF THA YEAR.....

FUCK YOU BITCH said:

I guess you got hit pretty hard with that bottle.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN THAT WAS HELLA FUNNY.......

NO DISRESPECT INTENDED REDTOWNHOMIE.....IM NOT TRYIN TO GET INVOLVED IN ANY BEEF.......BUT SOME OF YOUR POSTS WERE KINDA POINTLESS....LIKE THE "LETS CLEAN UP MOUNTAIN VIEW".

May 5, 2002
RIGHT ON YUNGMATT....I AINT EVEN GONNA LIE, SOME--NOT ALL--BUT SOME OF THOSE POSTS WERE MADE JOKINGLY (LIKE WE'RE ALL GONNA GO ON A MISSION TO MOUNTAIN VIEW) BUT IT SEEMZ LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA CANT EVEN JOKE AROUND NO MORE....

Jun 14, 2002
DAMN....NO NEED TO GET IN BEEF...BUT DAMN.....DID YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID REDTOWN.AND I REMEMEBER WHEN YOU WER GONE TO...CUZ I REMEMBER SEEIN' THE POST "JUST GOT BACK FROM VEGAS" OR SUMTHIN' LIKE DAT'.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
redtownhomie said:
RIGHT ON YUNGMATT....I AINT EVEN GONNA LIE, SOME--NOT ALL--BUT SOME OF THOSE POSTS WERE MADE JOKINGLY (LIKE WE'RE ALL GONNA GO ON A MISSION TO MOUNTAIN VIEW) BUT IT SEEMZ LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA CANT EVEN JOKE AROUND NO MORE....
like i was sayin....i was kiddin around with you cause that shit was funny, especially when dood was like you musta got hit hard with that bottle. and then you wanna get in my grill with some shit, sounded like you were sittin on some rage, let it go then, speak your mind. if you a man, then we can handle it like men, if you wanna be a bitch, then we can get into some shit. and teflon was right, i know it had something to do with vegas, but i don't have that thread, you know you got called out about it, just admit it. be true to you, if you can't do that, you can't be true to homeboys either. if you gonna joke, at least make it funny and shit. clean up a park, come on now, where is the humor in that????????????

May 5, 2002
R U TRYNA IMPLY THAT I DIDNT GO TO VEGAZ AND INSTEAD DECIDED TO HIDE BEHIND THE COMPUTER? U NEED 2 SHUT THE FUCK UP DAWG, CUZ U CAN EVEN ASK EMDE AND HE'LL TELL U I WENT TO VEGAZ CUZ HE HIT ME OFF WIT A PROMO PACK B4 I LEFT....SO NOW U WANNA HANDLE SHIT LIKE MEN? WE CAN DO THAT, GET AT ME NEXT TIME U IN THE YAY....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
nah nah nah, you read it wrong i think. it was in that post that you said you don't bang norte, and after you got called out on that, you didn't show up for a minute. look, i don't even give a shit, cause it don't concern me. you the one that started all this shit eNeways. and i also think you read it wrong when i said we can handle it like men. it sounds like you want some funk, but i said if you wanna handle it like a bitch than we can get into the funk. if you a man and a homeboy, we can settle this like men and squash it here homie.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
redtownhomo said:
@FYB...FIRST OFF, STOP EXAGGERATIN SHIT MUTHAFUCKA AND ALSO, WHO ASKED UR GAY ASS OPINION??
WHAT did I exaggerate????????????????????????????????????????
"I was high off some shit”… what a convenient cop out but you are a lop and that's all you will ever be no matter what you say to cover it up. Stop smokin out if it makes you say stupid shit like you do cause you obviously can’t handle it pinche ~LEVA~.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
FUCK YOU BITCH said:

WHAT did I exaggerate????????????????????????????????????????
"I was high off some shit”… what a convenient cop out but you are a lop and that's all you will ever be no matter what you say to cover it up. Stop smokin out if it makes you say stupid shit like you do cause you obviously can’t handle it pinche ~LEVA~.
Oh my god. That one actually hurt..

Redtown, you might want to follow Rid Bone's lead..

Vamps
IX.