Linda McMahon refers to WWE as a "soap opera," and says "that isn't real"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
Linda McMahon refers to WWE as a "soap opera," and says "that isn't real"

Did you ever think you'd see Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Steve Austin, or Jim Ross in a campaign video? If you haven't watched the video that was released earlier this week, you can check it out below.

Dec 4, 2004
I hope this bitch loses and all this PG carefulness blows up in their face. Last I checked, soap operas don't have actors who are injured constantly while 'acting' and die early deaths.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Side note all politicians use the same canned answers on theirs parties policies and wrap it up in their own packaging.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't really understand what you guys care. Talk to people in Connecticut and see what they think. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people there that are happy to see Linda McMahon up there. The lady paid for her entire campaign without taking any money off of special interest groups, and I personally think that speaks volumes.

Off the bat, the lady is like "You can't bribe me, because I can buy and sell your soul."

I like that.

I hope this bitch loses and all this PG carefulness blows up in their face. Last I checked, soap operas don't have actors who are injured constantly while 'acting' and die early deaths.
I never heard of anybody who was forced at an early age to work out daily and aspire to be a wrestler. They chose their profession just like anybody else.

Eddie Guerrero could have just been a bouncer, he could have been a teacher... I have to be honest, I think I'm a little burned out on this "woe is me" bullshit from the older wrestlers. There are guys like Batista, Brock Lesnar, Jericho, Stone Cold etc. that all made it out just fine, and they were bigger names than most of the dead people you speak of combined.

May 24, 2002
No one has died from wrestling in America. Its all been heart related and or drug related(yes, im aware wrestling caused these people to take drugs)

Wrestler deaths are more of an American thing

All over the world no wrestling company even comes close to the amount of wrestler deaths that we have.

Japan.

If Misawa didnt die in the ring last year I would say its been almost 20 years since they have seen a wrestler die not from old age

The real moral of the story is dont abuse drugs