Lime Green-Quarta Ounce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
JCrazy said:
for those that got it already, is the re-release the real deal? or is it a cdr

Face97 said:
i would like to know that too.

well i finally got the cd after the mailman put the slip in tha box and drove off . he never got off his fat ass to get otta the fuckin truck because they make you sign for their stuff , so i had to go down to the post office . the cd looks to me like a cdr re-press to me , heres the pics and the peeps with tha og will know . imma happy still just to get a copy ...

And`1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the covers are cheap print outs from a regular printer. and the shit is a cdr. its a tight cd but not worth 20 for a cdr!!!!!!

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
D-Skrilla said:
Judgin from the cover. It looks like a real repress so I just ordered a copy. But I find it odd that they didn't use Chrome's design since he did do one for them.
not sure why they didnt use the cover i made for them,some might have seen them rockin the design on tshirts at the whitefolks party. i have a feelin that EC was in charge of all these re-presses. Ima stop by partees and ask rob wassup.

And to yall fiendin for some new quarta ounce, they been had a whole cd recorded already with features like jah rista, snypaz, COG, dfly,etc. and some other drama ward members. I heard it for myself. They just need to get it mixed and mastered and also their money situation is kinda fucked so that is why its takin them so long to release a new record.

Aug 11, 2005
I received my cd the tipcds.com yesterday, it's slightly different from the one shown by Twisted_one, the cover is the same, but the cd doesn't have a label on it, it's just a lime green cd, it plays very well in my cd player though, no skipping

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
chrome said:
not sure why they didnt use the cover i made for them,some might have seen them rockin the design on tshirts at the whitefolks party. i have a feelin that EC was in charge of all these re-presses. Ima stop by partees and ask rob wassup.

And to yall fiendin for some new quarta ounce, they been had a whole cd recorded already with features like jah rista, snypaz, COG, dfly,etc. and some other drama ward members. I heard it for myself. They just need to get it mixed and mastered and also their money situation is kinda fucked so that is why its takin them so long to release a new record.
You don't u post the whole cd artwork on here for us.