LilTec new mix cd-Here I Stand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
What up world this ya boi Lil Tec here promoting my new mix cd here I Stand in the streets now. it has 22 bangin tracks wit some hot fetures. it has songs from the upcomin album Da Wait Iz Over of my new label Thugstatis Entertainment. both will have features from Red Boss,Anna,Jimbob,Mr Sche an many more so holla back. Comin soon the chopped and screw mix cd of Here I Stand. to order or for booking contact me at

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
919-638-0563

Feb 13, 2005
what up tec teezzy...keep droppin' that real shit my nig 'cause its only a matter of time before a nigga like you blow...when is tha album droppin'? and i def. gotta get that mix cd along wit that shut 'em down...i lost that shit awhile back and can't find your shit in stores around here...i'll get at cha though my nig..."she don't understand!" that was my shit!

Jun 13, 2005
What upLex thanks fo the support mane shit the album gonna drop this fall mane its gonna be a banger i think so far its gonna out do the shutem down album mane. I got some good features on this one i think imma bless hte streets wit bout 16 to 18 songs. Da mix cd doing its thang man i got 22 songs on that shit and its str8 fye but holla at me if ya want to order a coopy

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
919-638-0563

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
I was always wonderin where to get ahold of a lil tech cd. cuz that shit wit pat had me fiendin to hear more. I'm have to pick one up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
liltec said:
ay d.u.g.o.u.t get at me mane lets get up now an do a collab pimpin i aint on Bigg-Game no more its just me mane so im down wit what ever playa get at me the number is 919-638-0563 or hit me on the email

[email protected]
liltec45.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
get at me mane
awready babay....I got you locked in. I noticed you hit me last night on AIM...shit mayne ...I was drivin didn't see it till ya got off. I'll hit you on email and we can chop game make it happen aight.

[email protected]