lil wyte????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
Anyone who buys a Lil Whyte album should be shot. Thats why Em is the only good white rapper out, he doesn't have the word white or reference to it in his name. Ex. Powder, Snow, Vanilla Ice, White Dawg..........Em will be the only white rapper to ever go platinum again.

Feb 8, 2003
Remember fellas a name or cover dosen't make an album, Its whats on the disc!

I got Lil Wyte yesterday and is Bumpin Bumpin. It drops Tuesday but I got it yesterday from an Independent store. 22 Tracks he can really spit
some street shit. Its definetly worth picking up. I want that Frayser Boy when it drops.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
MoneyTrain said:
Anyone who buys a Lil Whyte album should be shot. Thats why Em is the only good white rapper out, he doesn't have the word white or reference to it in his name. Ex. Powder, Snow, Vanilla Ice, White Dawg..........Em will be the only white rapper to ever go platinum again.
IMO Em ain't the only tight white rapper out. I usually don't talk about rap music in colors, only in skills. But if we are just talkin bout white mc's, a few come to mind who are as tight,if not tighter IMO as Em(plus don't have the word white or reference to it in his name )....

Haystak(outta of Nashville,TN)
Both Dub-L-U and Shemp of F.F.S.C.
Lil Slim of Playa Posse(Memphis,TN)
Loki
Mr.Arsen
Dutch and Keltic Tribe
E.C. Illa(Chicago)
Woodie
and there are some more but im too drunk to think of any right now.

Em might have been the 1st "white" rap artist to go platinum in a minute,but i think "skill wise" there will be more to come.

But thats just my opinion,

Nuttkace

Mar 8, 2003
PAUL WALL is the best out there...freestyle skills?Paul Wall..Meta4 while freestyle Paul Wall

But Lil wyte is weak.i think i can be in three 6 now..but i heard some of tha unbreakables and its ok...switched styles

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
that paul wall and chamillionaire correct ya mind album is one of my favorites of all times...one of select few i can listen str8 through...L8