Lil Wyte has a song called "Bay Area" HUH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2004
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=music&PID=6779530&cart=221581407

I was looking at dudes Album and saw a song called "Bay Area"
WTF is that. Bay Area? Where is this dude talking about?

And in the preview of the song he is talking all this Bay Area Cali slang. I think this dude must be retarded or something.

Listen to the little clip to here.

I stay in LA now and i wouldnt make a song called "The Dirty South" and have a hook that went "We Get Crunk Down Here In The Dirty South" LOL.

May 4, 2002
they gotta bay area in memphis....or at least thats what they call it...they got another artist (hcp) Frayser Boy who gotta song called "Gone off that bay"....

Aug 20, 2004
threefoe said:
I heard a while back he was from the Bay but I cant remeber what part tho.

for the 1,000,000,000,000,000 time...

LIL WYTE IS NOT...I REPEAT....NOT FROM THE BAY AREA IN CALIFORNIA...HE IS FROM MEMPHIS TENNESSEE..THE AREA HE IS FROM IS CALLED THE BAY AREA...

ok???

May 4, 2002
u wanna know whats funnier...100,000+ muthafuckas obvioulsy thought so too...i read an article on dude in XXL...he move substancial units....Juicy J and Paul didnt even think he was gonna sell shit,poop,doo doo to begin with.

Apr 25, 2002
WHTES 2 ALBUMS HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN ANYTHING THE WEST COAST BAY HAS PUT OUT IN THAT TIME PERIOD....

BAY OF MEMPHIS>>>>>>>>>BAY OF CALI

YES THE BAY IS BACK...TOO BAD ITS THE ONE IN THE SOUTH...

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
TRAGIC LOSSES

2 SENSITIVE.DID'NT NOBODY CACAA ON MEMPHIS
I COULD CARE LESS IF PEOPLE FEEL SHIT FROM MEMPHIS OR NOT...I WOULD DARE SAY MOST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE FEEL MEMPHIS SHIT....YOU GUYS ARE ALL FUNNY ON THIS SITE THINKIN SOMEONE ALWAYS STOLE SHIT FROM THE BAY...THE SOUTH STEALING SOMETHING FROM THE BAY IN TODAYS TIMES WOULD BE THE EQUIVILENT OF DONALD TRUMP MUGGING A HOMELESS PERSON...BUT THE PEOPLE OF THIS SITE CAN KEEP WISHING THE BAY IS BACK IN ONE HAND AND SHIT IN THE OTHER AND SEE WHICH GETS FILLED FIRST....I HAVE MUCH LOVE FOR THE BAY AND WEST COAST MUSIC AS A WHOLE BUT CMON,WE ALL KNOW THE MUSIC BEING MADE TODAY IN CALI IS GARBAGE...ITS SAD TO SEE CONSIDERING WEST COAST WAS ALL I USED TO LISTEN TO BEFORE THEY FELL OFF...

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
I HAVE MUCH LOVE FOR THE BAY AND WEST COAST MUSIC AS A WHOLE BUT CMON,WE ALL KNOW THE MUSIC BEING MADE TODAY IN CALI IS GARBAGE...ITS SAD TO SEE CONSIDERING WEST COAST WAS ALL I USED TO LISTEN TO BEFORE THEY FELL OFF...
so you have respect, but then again we dont got no good music in cali hmmmm thats crazy i can name some artist who arnt garbage and i know your donald trump reffrence is outta line :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
LiL Nando said:
so you have respect, but then again we dont got no good music in cali hmmmm thats crazy i can name some artist who arnt garbage and i know your donald trump reffrence is outta line :devious:
i mistyped my post...i meant to say most of what is being put out out there is garbage ,not all...there is garbage being released on every coast..