Lil Wayne-Tha Carter III (J'Sin review)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
yeah im sorry to say, you do suck at reviewing albums, i woulda posted on the others, but this one made me scratch my head the most.. lil wayne aint the best - that is literally IMPOSSIBLE. his lyrics sound like a kid that was on pcp wrote them. they dont make sense 80% of the time. hes allllllll over the place. raps about 30 different things. honestly, the only thing lil wayne is good at is picking fire beats, ill admit that.

go listen to chamilli by chamillionaire, his version is 10,346,245,456 times better.

Dec 18, 2002
You gave the Album 5:siccness: but you didn't give all the songs 5:siccness:, there were 2's and 3's and 4's how the fuck does that average out to 5?

You basically stated "not all the songs are good but im sooooo in love with this cd i give it :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:'s brah!"

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
You gave the Album 5:siccness: but you didn't give all the songs 5:siccness:, there were 2's and 3's and 4's how the fuck does that average out to 5?

You basically stated "not all the songs are good but im sooooo in love with this cd i give it :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:'s brah!"
lol

and i still want to know what the best line from this album is

::

Mar 28, 2008
Im a fan of Lil Wayne but he needs to stick to hard lyrics because that singing bullshit trying to sound like t pain is not it.

Going from songs like Money on my mind and Im me to Lollipop and A milli was a dissapointment.

Carter III Id give a 2 out of 5.

Carter II was better hands down. That got a 4 out of 5.

Tech N9ne's new album Killer which was a 2 disc album in my opinion killed Wayne, and plies album period.

May 24, 2007
Lil Wayne Is garbage, He raps about the same egotistical crap everytime.

To quote Lil Wayne Himself, this album is as good as a "vinerial Disease"

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Show me one line from an underground artist that is better than the best line on Tha Carter III.
Here's a few.

So when a dog-fight's hog-tied prize sorta costs a life,
The mouths water on a fork and a knife,
And the allure isn't right,
It's gore on a war-torn beach,
Where the cash cows actually beef,
Blood turns wine when it leaks for police,
Like, "That's not a riot, that's a feast, let's eat."

None Shall Pass - Aesop Rock

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003