Lil Wayne - "I feel like dying"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Im hopin that all this shit is him just fucking around and practicing, and he's saving all the laced up shit for the carter 3. i think these songs have been creative as fuck, but he doesn't come with the heat or the passion that he used to. i feel like dying was good...kinda like hip hop with a pink floyd twist...and real creative...but like someone else said, no focus at all. but if its just practice for the carter 3, i'm all for it and i bet the carter 3 is gonna rip shit to shreds.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^u ever make music off that mindstate (not saying u did or didnt, just asking)?

Hands down, this shit is some of the most creative, original, mainstream shit coming out right now. i love what hes doin, its ahead of this time. this song is dope, i love the lyrics, whether or not its "focused" (i actually think it totally is), its dope.

Sep 17, 2006
DubbC415 said:
^^^u ever make music off that mindstate (not saying u did or didnt, just asking)?

QUOTE]

nah homie, I don't rap, but I'm pretty sure whatever I woulda wrote that night would have sounded like the dumbest shit the next day haha.