Lil Sodi - Chevys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
tracc goez hard but it look like a mufuccin damu video. Niggaz need to wear they rite color, fucc that CROSS-DRESSIN shit, and yeah I made that term up, FUCC CROSS DRESSERZ

Mar 25, 2009
tracc goez hard but it look like a mufuccin damu video. Niggaz need to wear they rite color, fucc that CROSS-DRESSIN shit, and yeah I made that term up, FUCC CROSS DRESSERZ
niggaz ain't on that color shit no more like that in LA

and u ain't C wut i wrote? that wuz pirus that wuz flamed up in that video..........

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
some of them trayz waz flamed up too my nig, all the carz waz flame too

this shit iz all about colorz, niggaz aint bangin rite no mo

Oct 28, 2008
Gangbangin is watered down!!!once you go behind those walls enemies become allies and color becomes race,i feel like this video show's real man putting aside the BS and showing respect for eachother and music.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I been behind them wallz nigga, I'm talkin bout Crip niggaz bein flamed up 4 a hood video

and u said exactly what the fucc Im sayin when u said gangbangin iz watered down. I jus got thru sayin niggaz aint bangin rite no mo. I dont know why niggaz iz proppin yo pozt?

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Like I said, niggaz aint bangin rite no mo. From wearin the enemy'z colorz to the lil catz wearin skinny jeanz, the shit iz(az u said) 'watered down'

And I'm up in LA all the time nigga, im well aware of what and how shit goez down up there so miss me wit the talk like I dont know how shit go. 1zt u tried talkin 2me like I dont know how shit go behind the wallz, now u tryna tell me how niggaz iz dressin in LA. Cuzz pleaze, im 32 and my G credentialz iz solid. We dont gotta agree on this shit my nig but dont try n tell a seasoned vet how shit go

Oct 28, 2008
I overstand where your coming from...but the only point i wanted too get across here is it's all based on RESPECT!!! And if you are as soild as you say bangin has always been about respect and honor who care's what a bangers wairs as long as it's not a PINK rag that's what i would call "CROSS DRESSING" by the way i'm born and raised in south central so i see this shit everyday and some of them bangers will be the first too leave your thoughts waisted if you tried too check them on a dress code.Now with that being said SUPER CRIP I'll take your advice and disaree with that bullshit you on.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Oh im SUPERCRIP now just cuz we dont agree on some shit? We dont gotta agree on it but u attaccin me personally and tryna tell me how shit go iz hella suspect nigga. All u tryna do iz go bacc n 4th and come at me personally when in reality I think we know what each otha iz sayin. Keep it gangsta mr. SOUTH CENTRAL, im done wit this bullshit

Lemme guess, u one of them LA niggaz that think DAGO bang soft huh

Oct 28, 2008
In reply i'm one of them L.A cats who know's San diego is full of real niggas!!! Now back too the matter at hand for anyone that is looking for Lil Sodi's mixtape and will be in the L.A area if you go on Manchester & St Andrews too the tattoo shop you can get a copy.