Lil S.M.G. "F*ck 'em"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
You should be happy that someone atleast peeped your shit. I'm the first cuz nobody else wanna peep that fuckshit. You over here in the bay but you stuck on memphis' dick. I don't get it. Whats up with evil white internet rappers and memphis? Your naming your album "Ten Toes Down" ROFL, give me a fuckin break......

Just another example of why the rap game is fucked up, everyone think they can say some shit over a beat and think their a rapper. Game is flooded with bullshit and no talent......

How am I copying anyone from memphis? Thats just my style of music, I could do bay music too, but it's not what I'm like. And there's a story behind that album name. And that "fuckshit" makes me money, and your one of the same motherfuckers that talks shit but buys every album...interesting

May 5, 2002
ROFL, buys every album? Huh? You ain't even sellin no albums be real... BTW, take this shit to one of the other boards cuz I don't want to have to make the BART cats be exposed to your lame ass....