Lil Rue of Livewire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
On that sng throw a 100 I aint talkin bout a.p.9 I was talkin bout sum street shit I dnt make diss songs n fonk wit rappers I was talkin about a whole nother person but I knw it sounds like I say a.p 9 but its really "n I still dnt fuck wit a.p. Naw he cnt come 2 da sto..."
hey blood good lookin out on respondin. imma support yo shit when it hits the sto....

May 8, 2008
On that sng throw a 100 I aint talkin bout a.p.9 I was talkin bout sum street shit I dnt make diss songs n fonk wit rappers I was talkin about a whole nother person but I knw it sounds like I say a.p 9 but its really "n I still dnt fuck wit a.p. Naw he cnt come 2 da sto..."
damn good lookin on clearing that shit up.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
out of the supporting cast of livewire guys I think Lil Blood is the one to look out for.

IMO top 5 Livewire cats
Stalin
Shady Nate
Lil Blood
J Jonah
Maybach

Out of the lesser known livewire guys I think Stevie Joe and Philthy Rich are holdin it down, not a huge fan of Rue, hes cool on some shit though

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002

Thanks for the clear up, i thought you guys were going at AP9s helmet on that song.

Keep doing your thing out there, keep refining your style. I'm sure stalin will steer you in the right direction. Dude is puttin on a clinic to the rest of the bay on how to make good projects