Lil Rue announces new album and label: #PUREMOB #SOTRUEMUSICGROUP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
he been promoting it hard on twitter and fb lately,...good to see his official solo coming out finally. Rue's been making good moves since the Livewire split.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^Livewire probably owns the songs still lol. I see he's reppin for the mob pretty tough now, I gotta wonder if thats gonna change by the years end considering his track record.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
help a little nigga out and don't download this cd. go buy it.He is not piad. Me and some friends saw him selling cd's out of a beat up suburban and that muthafucka was acting nervous like we were gonna rob him. lol, we were excited cause it was LIL RUE NIGGA!!! Not cause we wanted to rob him

Feb 14, 2004
if it has jackas name on it l don't think it will sell as good as we all think

buying a Jacka CD is a gamble nowadays!

Jul 4, 2011
It's still coming, if I remember correctly it's droppin' in the summer. I've heard numerous rappers/ producers say this album is some of the best shit they heard in years. No lie, we'll see tho....

I hope so. I've been disappointed by all of his projects after Stars N Straps... I still play Fully Loaded & Stars N Straps and I still hear hella people playing Fully Loaded all through Oakland. The only new shit from him I've heard other people play is "Wassup"... other than that, most people switched to HD when Rue started dropping albums with one or two good songs on them (Tonite Show, Syrup & Kush, Street Album, etc).

Jul 4, 2011
Rue aint put out nothing that has topped Fully Loaded. That is his best work.

Other shit has had one or two good tracks.
Agreed, though Stars N Straps had more than one or two.

Ice City Nights
Too Cool
I Ain't That Guy
Feel Me
I'm Wet
Mobbin
Ain't Nothin Changed
Barefaced It
Brand New
Not Tonight
Candy

Most of that album was better than his material on Fully Loaded IMO, but the rest of it was boring. The bad material on S&S is still better than most of the shit on his newer albums though... he fell the fuck off. I think most of Dead End was recorded between Fully Loaded and S&S though so there's a pretty good chance it will be dope.

Ok you guys are clearly in need of an update cause the speculation is crazy on here. Here's the FACTS about this album AND the Dead End:

PUREMOB is a collection of songs Rue is releasing right now with the purpose of satisfying the thousands of fans that hit him everyday to drop new shit while he's in the final stages of preparation for the Dead End (which IS definitely coming out and IS without a doubt Rue's masterpiece.) I can't address all the other gossipy stuff but I can tell you about the music.