LiL ROB 1# IN NORTHERN CALI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS SHIT,I COULDNT BELIEVE IT,CAUSE ROB GETS NO LOVE OUT HERE ON THE RADIO,EXCEPT ON SUNDAYS,,,HE BEAT OUT NELLY,EMINEM,ASHANTI AND OTHERS..GOTTA GIVE PROPS TO NORTHERN CALI FOLKS SUPPORTING HOMEBOY,FOOLS OUT HERE SHOULD DO THE SAME.....http://www.ksfm.com/
  • TOP 10 REQUESTS

1. Lil Rob - Barely getting by
    2. Amanda Perez - Angel
    3. Nelly - Air force one
    4. Eminem - Lose Yourself
    5. Missy Elliot - Work it
    6. Sean Paul - Gimmie the Light
    7. Jagged Edge - All out of love
    8. Ashanti - Baby
    9. Isyss - Single for the rest of my life
    10. Nelly - Dilemma

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Get a new car. My bucket plays tapes at least. And Wicked, what time is Pocos pero Locos? I tried to listen to that shit last night, but they had the old school show on instead..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
hey vamps its on at 8:00pm to 10:00pm sunday nights,im missed it yesterday ,i was getting lit in maywood at some friends bbq looking at the game,got home too late...but they been playing some wack shit lately,too much hip hop type music...before it was only gangsta type chicano rap...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
at soakgame,hey i never said lil rob was the best shit out there....there are alot of way tighter fools out there in the chicano rap scene...but you gotta see it like this,its a foot in the door,today there playing lil rob tommorow it could be the nasty boy click...you got to start somewhere...