Lil Raider in the 916 - Rancho Cordova

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
is it that same Affliate that affiliated himself with them scrapz, there was this one cats from South Sac named Affiliate, had nuttin but scrapz on his myspace page.

Dec 13, 2009
WELL IF ME N DA HOMIEZ DO GO HOPE FULLY NONE OF HIS SKRAP FRIENDS R THERE CUZ THEN THERE WILL BE DRAMA.......

N TO KEEP IT REAL RAIDER SOUNDZ LIKE HE DIDNT EVEN KNO HE WAZ AFFILIATED WIT DEM SKRAPZ

N THERE BE SOME HOMEBOYZ FROM SAC THAT GOT HIM ON THERE TOP Y
SHIT IDK

Sep 10, 2005
come on now inspector gadget
u actin like raider put this show 2gether.

now that info is known about afflat
every1 should be on ther way ther 2 c how it feels to b affliated wit em
Ok, Penny. I just thought maybe people looked into who they were doing a show with and their AFFILIATE(s). Or you could end up doing a show with The Claw.

Jun 8, 2010
WELL IF ME N DA HOMIEZ DO GO HOPE FULLY NONE OF HIS SKRAP FRIENDS R THERE CUZ THEN THERE WILL BE DRAMA.......

N TO KEEP IT REAL RAIDER SOUNDZ LIKE HE DIDNT EVEN KNO HE WAZ AFFILIATED WIT DEM SKRAPZ

N THERE BE SOME HOMEBOYZ FROM SAC THAT GOT HIM ON THERE TOP Y
SHIT IDK
I think i did mention he don't bang huh i kick it with Affiliate and every time i kick it with him he's never with scraps, if he fucks with them then fuck it, maybe he just wants fans and shit as long as they don't come around me is good but fuck it he doing a show with Lil Raider to expand his music and all, and don't just look at someones myspace and think they are what their friends are, cause if thats the case then you fuck with drop outs, Bloodshot, so if you fuck with him does that make you a DO? if Affiliate fucks with scraps that don't make him any different, its not like he out their gang banging with them.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Sayin u gon create drama at somebodys show is a no no, being stupid like that can create less opportunities for other artists...... and i doubt Raider would appreciate people sayin that theres gonna be drama etc.... big tone has said it himself as well.....

Sep 17, 2007
damn i didn't know it was such a touchy subject. A real homie would stick up for his friend. Way to keep it solid capcity. well i'd fuck with bizzy bone if i had the chance, so i guess you win your arguement.