LIL LUCKY LATIN RAPPER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I've been to San Antonio before, I seriously wouldn't doubt that's premium bud out there lol. They're used to smoking bags of bobby brown full of stems(more like branches) and seeds, when it's shaped like actual buds, that's top of the line comparatively lol.
Chuuuch- its a south thing in general. Moving from cali, I had a rude awakening

But was san antonio. Just lik compton, like the dj quik song stated?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
The river walk is just like compton

The alamo is just like compton

Six flags, is just like compton

Sea world is just like compton

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

best post ever nuttkase... I think I will swagger jack you on facebook and post that just for reactions. thk u
HAHAHAHA!! I did the same thing!!

Oct 2, 2006
Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.
This shit right here blew my mind.