Lil Jon Has Big Plans For The Hyphy Movement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
fuck I was in Melbourne last weekend and I ran into Lil Jon on the street, I should have asked him about working with 40. I just acknowledged him and he didn't look like he was about to respond and then he goes 'WHATS UP' and walks away.

It was a trip coz earlier that same day I walked past Young Buck. I didn't talk to him tho he looked kinda pissed off, haha.

They were touring Australia aparently, I wasn't aware.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
this is what needed to be done....Rick Rock and the Federation should've been getting exposure like this with Hyhpy....Lil Jon just knows how to get shit out to the masses...when all is said and done, this album is going to be at least platinum, just because of Lil Jon and his exposure worldwide...that'll shine the light onto the rest of the bay...

stunnamayne415 said:
do you guys think if dre was alive him and 40 would be on tv or jus 40 like it is now?
Mac Dre would've been standing right next to Mistah Fab & his helmet puttin on his stunna shades in the video...