Lil flip talks about wanting to do an album with e-40 and yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2005
Lil flip was cool when he first started i actually liked his first 2 albums but his recent shit been horrible.

I dont think he can do that much for yuk and 40 since aint nobody in the mainstream really checkin for him like that but its cool that he recoignizes the bay cuz he fucks with alot of other rappers from the bay.

Aug 20, 2005
flip need to ressurect his career first off, right now e-40 could be helpin him out not the other way around but whatever happend to the lil flip feat. yukmouth track?????

Mar 4, 2006
I think if they did a group like that it would be ill. Flip has had some weak songs but some of his music is really good. Like This is the Way we Ball and Haters Still Mad those tracks were good.

Apr 12, 2004
EASTSIDEUP said:
"I'm also putting together a group called FlyBoys. It's gonna be me and a few other rappers who i think is fly. I'm trying to get E-40. I'm debating on Yukmouth. He's fly, i fuck with him. I want to put together a supergroup."

Here is the link :

http://www.ozonemag.com/nov2006/650/Nov06-24.jpg

Not really a fan of lil flip just puttin it out there.
lil flip knows he gotta man the comeback of all time cuz ti knocked that nigga out the game wit that down wit the king mixtape plus ti is runnin shit in the south right now and flip been quiet.