LIL DUCE IN DALTON, GEORGIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2006
ima manager at a gym in dalton. i got called outside bc some hoes were fighting in the parking lot. Turns out some skrap hynas were tryna yank a girl out her whip for driving by bumping a norteno mix cd with LIL DUCE's songs playing. crazy how music from all the way in S.F. gets played all the way in some lil run down town population:35 lol. just a lil story. if you dont like it. Eat a dick.

Jun 8, 2010
this is a funny story, its like the time i was in Jalisco Mexico my cousin speaks nothing of english or knows nothing bout Gangs out here and he was bumping some Lil Coner and Big Oso.

ima manager at a gym in dalton. i got called outside bc some hoes were fighting in the parking lot. Turns out some skrap hynas were tryna yank a girl out her whip for driving by bumping a norteno mix cd with LIL DUCE's songs playing. crazy how music from all the way in S.F. gets played all the way in some lil run down town population:35 lol. just a lil story. if you dont like it. Eat a dick.
I LOVE HEARING sTORIEs LIKE THIs..MUsiC TO MY EARs!

Mar 19, 2006
Didn't know u where in ga homie , they got that 287g law in Dalton too huh?
Yeah g, i got transferred over here in May. They got more cops out here than they do normal civilians lol. Foos shut down the whole main strip with road blocks and try to catch our raza slippin. I guess there was hella skrapz out here for a minute, but they are all deported or locked up now.

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Ha! If you see happen to see her again, get her info and I'll send her some shit; on us. Some of these other homies get more play than us and you can probably find tons of stories like this everywhere if people knew about this forum.

I heard some fool bumping that Big Oso Loc track with Pistol Cee and Redrum like a block away (I don't know the name) and he'd never figure it was dropped right around where he passed by.

Aug 17, 2007
GEORGIA GOT HOMIEZ!

IM TRYIN TA FIND SOMEWHERE NEW AND CHEAP TO LIVE...TRYIN TA GET THA FUK OUTTA COLORADO.THINKIN ABOUT UTAH BUT NOW GEORGIA SOUNDS KOO TO.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Yea GA is the shit, true its cheap and jobs are straight. But if u come here on some hot shit, u quick to get caught up, the laws are a whole lot stricter tambien, there's also a lot of racism here, they got all types of anti immigration laws, something like Arizona, we got 287g.