Lil' Debbie Feat. MPA Shitro & Jay Owens - "On Sight" (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Y cant she juss do songs like "im a stupid white bitch, i snort lines and shop at the mall and do my hair and suck dick and drink shots with my hollywood friends"

Tell the truth and be urself dont do somgs like "push up on deze niggaz wit da fo five nigga, hell yea i know these black guysssss yo, yeaaauh its on site wit my highly illegal fully automatic assault rifle that i wouldnt even know how to hold, i wonder why dey hatin on me when dey aint even checked me out yet?" Cuz people can tell u wack and they dont want or need check out that wack shit thats why.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Add 20+ pounds & Debbie would be a sexy ass female.

....is that fool wearing a "STUSSY" shirt like it's cool to throw it back to Stussy? lol

& why is that dude wearing his little sisters LA shirt?

ole 3 sizes too small ass muhfucka that shit dont make you look buffed it makes you look like you are on laundry day & had to break out the shit you grew out of 5 years ago lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE I fuck with stussy bro!

I had no idea it made a comeback ...I rocked that in 85 lol

Maybe I'm the one out of the loop then cuz I thought dude swooped it from the goodwill hahaha

Mar 6, 2014
How can ppl be mad at her style when Iggy Azaelea(sp?) is pullin the same front BUT gets nothin but luv?
They are both honkey garbage. Who the fuck give iggy love? (aside from everyone that wants to fuck her)

she is an embarrassment to australia rapping in a down south accent not her native tounge. fuck that hoe, I hope she gets hit by a truck.

Apr 25, 2002
I had no idea it made a comeback ...I rocked that in 85 lol

Maybe I'm the one out of the loop then cuz I thought dude swooped it from the goodwill hahaha

damn you was a baby boss. i couldnt afford that shit when Stussy (and Mossimo) killed the game back in 92/93.

Mossimo is on some Target shit now. Stussy shit goes hella breh.