@ Lil Cyco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
When you were in akron and met ampchino did you ever meet a cat by the name of Mello Mahem? I found his cd at arecord store for a dollar so i copped it. I seen him give props to ampchino and i figured you might have interacted with him in the past.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
AkaD3m1kz said:
Im from Akron .. I never heard of that dude tho

Iam close to Akron as well where you stay at? I been on here forever and never saw another akron cat on here. Mello shit was just at the store and i got it for a doller at record exchange in canton. I have been looking for other rappers around the area to interact with.

May 3, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Been Drinkin said:
Iam close to Akron as well where you stay at? I been on here forever and never saw another akron cat on here. Mello shit was just at the store and i got it for a doller at record exchange in canton. I have been looking for other rappers around the area to interact with.
Westside Akron ... V-Not , but in about 2 weeks I'm moving to Canton but I'll be back in Akron every weekend and every few days cuz I been to Canton a few times and I aint feelin that city too much so Ima be back in da Ak doin my music and still collabin wit niggas in da city .. if u in Canton or Akron holla at me and we can do some shit ... holla

Kon

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
AkaD3m1kz said:
Westside Akron ... V-Not , but in about 2 weeks I'm moving to Canton but I'll be back in Akron every weekend and every few days cuz I been to Canton a few times and I aint feelin that city too much so Ima be back in da Ak doin my music and still collabin wit niggas in da city .. if u in Canton or Akron holla at me and we can do some shit ... holla

Kon

Its on Hit up the pm with info to get ahold of you.