@ lil cs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
one of my friends asked me today what we were listening to, and i said lil cs.....she asked me what "c.s." stood for, and I didn't know....lol, so i was wondering what it meant?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
C.S. stands for my brother's initials. He's Big C.S. and I'm LIL C.S. See it works like this. Every set (gang) has members with a nicname. And every nicname somebody else is named LIL with that same name etc. For example it goes like this Big D-Dog, LIL D-Dog, Baby D-Dog and Tiny D-Dog. The LIL comes from niggaz namin' theyself after they big homies from they set.

All these kid rappers make it look like that LIL means that you're little in size or that you're young. That LIL shit really started in Calfornia as gang shit.

The reason I named myself after my brother because he's one of the realest niggaz I know. Plus he's been in the pen for 13 years, and I feel a lot of people have forgot about him, so I told him when I got out I was going to call myself LIL C.S. out of respect and remembrance of him.

I'm actually thinking about calling myself C.S. and drop the LIL, but then that would be my brother's name. Feel me? But if some of these "LIL's" keepin' droppin' it off they name (like bow wow and zane) then I can keep my shit. I hope that explains it homey. One. LIL C.S.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LOL, you hope that explains it? That's a lot more than I expected for a response.....But thanks, it does answer my question....:classic: