LIL CS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I'm here homey. Just layin' in the cut. Planning my next move. It has to be big though! I dropped the Mob Kingz album late last year, and it's a classic in my opinion. Chec out me out at www.myspace.com/csgrind . You can peep out a couple Mob Kingz traccs, and my newest solo song that was on New West 2. Holla bac after you peep em'.

And Freaks, that's cool, but C.S. Grind fits me better, and a member of the Siccness gave me that name.

And I'm still going to drop the Lil C.S. - Greatest Hits (So Far)/Ghetto World sdtrk double cd.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
DukeNaintEZ said:
what happened to the forum bro??
I don't know homey, and I ain't really trippin'. The GW forum started goin' down hill when they included Dago on the So. Cal board. Before then Ghetto World WAS the Dago forum. EVERY ARTIST FROM DAGO POSTED ON MY BOARD, AND EVERYBODY GOT LOVE. But I'm cool with how it is now. I ain't really trippin.

Big Frizzle, what's up homey. I was in the lil naybor on Sat. at Boo's house. Yeah, that nameplate was classic. And I like the name C.S. Grind too. It represents what I stand for, but it's almost too late for me to say that's my permanent name, even though I would want it to be. It's too many "lil's"!

May 12, 2004
LIL C.S. said:
Oh yeah, and next on my myspace I'm going to add one of my favorites "Faded & X-rated", and then I've been gettin' a gang of requests for me to put Thug Pussy up, so that'll be coming too, by popular demand.

good shit man...keep grindin

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
FROM MY GHETTO TO YOUR GHETTO...LIL CS BRING THE HEAT!!

WUSS UP NIGGA, LIL CS'S TRU TO LIFE STREET HISTORY LESSON, PAST AND PRESENT, NIGGA I WAS SLANGIN AND BANGIN BEFO '87!!

STREET HISTORY LESSON IS SOME OF THE HARDEST SHIT FLOATIN THRU DAGO. THAT SHIT GETS STUCK ON REPEAT IN THE RIDE SOMETIMES...REAL SHIT.

THAT MOB KINGS ALBUM IS THE BIZZNESS ALSO!...EVERYBODY BROUGHT THEY OWN HEAT TO THE TABLE.THATS WUSSUP!

Oct 18, 2003
thats a big surprise to know c.s. grind is a name you would want to keep and would prefer to go by even. i know who gave you that name thats a trip!