lil cs you meet any characters in the feds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
every now and then my brother would tell me about people he met in the pen but he likes telling me the funny stuff more than the crazy shit.

like he told me he met this dude who knew sum martial arts and he said he met bruce lee he was an older dude.my brothers like yea? how is he at his kung fu? and dudes all "he's alright" then he goes on to say "one time when i was in L.A. county sum homies hit me up in the tank there was two of them.i fucked them up and both of them were on the floor so then i just sat on the bench and crossed my legs like this (indian style)"

lol you know like bruce lee in that movie enter the dragon when he got caught in that cave room and he was traped.lol like he's sum o.g. martial arts master or sumthen.

then my brother would tell me about people that did'nt know how to speak english that well and they'd sing and have all the words fucked up stupid shit but it's funny.

i was wondering if you had any stories too?

i guess you meet people that tell sum way out shit so maybe you can relate.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Man I could tell you a million stories. Niggaz just be in there lyin'. In the feds everybody pretend to be ballers, when most just are smallers. This one nigga we called him Big Dog lied so much we used to call him King Whaler (whalin' means lyin' , fakin' or exaggerating. It's fed pen slang). This nigga said he had a helicopter on daytons. Ha ha. Shit ain't even possible. And this other nigga named Lyin' Lou said his girl used to fly in his jet over his car while he used to ride down the street. Straight comedy!!!And he said he had a benz, a lowrider all kinds of shit, and come to find out he was a worker, and never even owned a car. This one nigga named Big O, who looks just like elmer fud and studders just like him used to lie about everything. This fool said he had a rottweiler mixed with cat. Ha ha! I could tell you a million stories about characters I've met. Every prison has 1, 2 or 3. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. But everytime a video comes on somebody knows this person, or fuced this bitch or somethin'. That shit is a trip homey. I'm glad I'm out that shit, cuz sometimes you get tired of hearing niggaz lyin' all the time. Good topic homey. You brought bac a couple of memories that I got a laugh off of. 1

LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
aww shit that is fucked up lol!damn i thought you'd have sumthen to say but i did'nt think it'd be that way out.hey maybe you could write a song about it that shits funny.

Apr 25, 2002
I didn't know they say Whalin in the feds, cuz my homeboy from Richmond VA says that shit all the time. He says its some Richmond VA shit.

Apr 25, 2002
a whaler in vegas is a highroller that gets all the comps. free luxury room/sweet (don't know how to spell it) and flights.