Lil CS dvd question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
Anybody here know what song is theyre rapping on the 1st Ghetto World Picnic segment, the song by Cricet and Chance Capone, the song sounds hot as fuck, but I cant find it on any Lil CS album.... Anybody know the name of the song and the album I can find it on?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
BesToned said:
Anybody here know what song is theyre rapping on the 1st Ghetto World Picnic segment, the song by Cricet and Chance Capone, the song sounds hot as fuck, but I cant find it on any Lil CS album.... Anybody know the name of the song and the album I can find it on?
Yeah homey, that's Cricet's single called "Don't have a clue". I think Cricet just released it as a single awhile ago, but never put it on any of his albums. But that song is hard!

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
It's on Cricet's Warpaint album, but it doesn't have Chance Capone on it,
Contraband is on that shit. It's called The New "Don't have a clue."

Nov 6, 2004
ey thanks man, that is the song indeed, but anybody got the version with Chance Capone on it? And without the radio talk in beginning and end? If anybodys got the original version please contact me...