LIL CONER'S SMILE NOW CRY LATER BACK FROM PRESS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2007
wow, so EVERYONE in mainstream is wack.....dam, and who says getting that lil extra money wont help the homeboys, im sure theyre on the same boat as us

, i wouldnt say " thats why local rappers stay local rappers "
but " why local rappers cant put shit out everytime you fuckin feel like it " their people to, so when you bootleg it and then bitch about homie not puttin out Cds every 6 months and backing up the release date so much you really need to think whos fault is that

and that " it wasnt on i tunes quick enough excuse " ....bitch please you know you wouldnt buy it anyways why front?

and im not tryna say ive never bootleged homeboy music, but dammit if its a good CD homie deserves you gettin it next time your at the record store

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
thats good
so they wouldnt be a mainstream sell out
unless thats what your looking for
fuckin idiot. do what u do fool

No, the reason they stay that way is because 95% of there albums are garbage.
Thats the only reason i download before i buy, coners cd is perrty coo. I expected more from him but its a ok album.

Im waiting on Tito-B's new one cuz the last one was str8 FIRE!!! im still bumping that shit.
i see what u mean but i only do that with commercial artists. with underground artists if i feel they're putting out consistent material i go out and buy it or dont buy it or download it either.

just my 2 cents, ya'll gonna do you either way