@ Lil C.S.................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
Whud up ! I just wanna let you know I gotta new spot up and runnin...a spot where you can come and advertise your shit. You can upload audio and stream it directly in your post.. You can also stream video and all other kind of shit that would be helpful in promoting your music.. I'm limited on space ...so I wanted to let all my Dago peeps know...so yall can get first dibs. It's free...like any other board...just enhanced for music!
I posted these for examples:

Audio stream- Spice 1 "Thugworld"
http://www.undagroundsoundz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=43

Video Stream- Celly Cel "It's goin down tonight"
http://www.undagroundsoundz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=41

May 1, 2003
What up? Yeah...all you have to do is sign up...and post. To upload your music is easy. Take the Siccness site, for example. You know how when you leave a post here? You type what you have to say and at the bottom it gives you the option for adding an attachment...like a photo or any other image from your computer. Well it's the same over at my site....except your attachment can be pictures or audio...MP3 or WMA(windows media audio) only. No more than 2mb though...and it will play inside of the post. Do you have a cover for the DVD posted somewhere. I can post it at my site with info and a link to your site ?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Doberman said:
What up? Yeah...all you have to do is sign up...and post. To upload your music is easy. Take the Siccness site, for example. You know how when you leave a post here? You type what you have to say and at the bottom it gives you the option for adding an attachment...like a photo or any other image from your computer. Well it's the same over at my site....except your attachment can be pictures or audio...MP3 or WMA(windows media audio) only. No more than 2mb though...and it will play inside of the post. Do you have a cover for the DVD posted somewhere. I can post it at my site with info and a link to your site ?
I've been out of town homey, but I'll try and fuc wit' it tomorrow. 1

C.S. Heat