lil c.s. networking?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
sup c.s. i see mitchy slick is on luni coleones album thats about to drop i was wondering if your doing any networking with artists from sac too?

that'd be tight to hear.

oh and cricet and ecay uno production with those artists too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up Tooper? Yeah, I'm out here tryna' do it. I hooked up with a gang of folks on show trip to KC (Tech N9ne, Luni, Messy, Lil Flip etc), and I ran into Messy again in Vegas at the magic convention, and I hollared at Mac Mall out there too. All of em' knew who I was besides Tech and Lil Flip. I'm tryna' do a little somethin'. Yeah, that was a good move for Mitch. Me and Luni are going to do somethin' in the future. 1 luv homey. LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com
(to hear snippets of Dollars & Sins)

Apr 25, 2002
yea thats cool.i'm glad to hear your meeting people and networking for the future.that must be a good feeling knowing other people are up on your music too.

your music is so refreshing and cool at the same time cause i never had a cd coming from sumbody from dago before besides jayo.when i think about it you guys are really doing sumthing for your area.in the future i can tell you'll go down as a dago legend just like jayo.

you got the foundation right now even though your still working on it with the mobstas and future releases.

but i know your talent and homies talent will get you guys there.

bang that shit out folks!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Tooper said:
yea thats cool.i'm glad to hear your meeting people and networking for the future.that must be a good feeling knowing other people are up on your music too.

your music is so refreshing and cool at the same time cause i never had a cd coming from sumbody from dago before besides jayo.when i think about it you guys are really doing sumthing for your area.in the future i can tell you'll go down as a dago legend just like jayo.

you got the foundation right now even though your still working on it with the mobstas and future releases.

but i know your talent and homies talent will get you guys there.

bang that shit out folks!
Much love homey. I'm just tryna' do the damn thang folks. I really feel if I wouldn't have done them 8+yrs in the pen I would've already been hella established in this game, but everything happens for a reason. The Mobstaz album is going to be hard! Get ready. But we're putting out the dvd soundtrac first. Mostly Dago rappers. I'll keep you posted. Much love for them real words you spoke. One. LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat