LIL C.S. - Greatest Hits (So far)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
This album is comin' after the Mobstaz album. It's going to be off the hook, BUT to top it off, most likely it's going to be a double cd with the other cd bein' the out of print sold out GHETTO WORLD SOUNDTRAC! So you'll get all my greatest hits from 4 different projects, plus the Ghetto World soundtrac! That's some good music right there! Mobstaz should be out May '05. My solo will follow the greatest hits/soundtrac release...

C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
Danknugz said:
on uh come up mission.. went from a smaller to a baller
That's crazy. Me and 1-Hun was just talkin' about this song, because it may be the lead song, because it has to be a song from Ghetto Classics, and it has to be a solo song. It's between that song, and This shit is bumpin' lika' muthafucka' as the lead song, but "bumpin'" is tight, but it's not hardcore.

Of course Thug Pussy is on there. SO MANY people mention that song to me when I'm in the streets. That's the first song they mention. Thanks for the support ya'll.

Feb 8, 2005
jaY_eF_eS 1904 said:
MAKE SURE....THAT ONE TRACK WIT THAT LINE...
"WHO'S THE SICCEST?WHO'S THE SICCEST MY SHIT IS BUMPIN' IN HOODS WHERE THE THUGZ N' CRIPS IS"..I FORGOT THE NAME...
Lil CS Street History Lesson (intro from D&S)

yeah that shit's jammin.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah homies, Lil C.S. Street History lesson is on there, but Make it Crack won't be. It's going to be a few songs that people are going to say "C.S., you should've put that song on there", but it's going to be right though. Good lookin'. And @escobar, you're right homey my mind is always thinkin' of somethin'. Sometimes too much shit at once. 1

C.S. Heat

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
IF "FAT ALBERT GANG " AINT ON THERE

THEN I'M GONNA GO TO ONE OF YOUR SHOWS AND DO SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE JUMP ON STAGE AND DO JUMPING JACKS/THE ROBOT/THE RUNNING MAN AND IF I DONT GET DUMPED ON BY YOUR CREW THEN I WILL TRY AND DANCE LIKE RE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH NAW SLOW'S JUST ACTING A FOOL
I JUST HOPE IT'S ON THERE CAUSE IT'S THE MOST CREATIVE SONGS SINCE 187 PURE FROM SPICE -1

AND CONGRAT'S C.S. FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR....

come peep my works out

http://www.geocities.com/bigvalley2003/photopage.html

Apr 25, 2002
SLOWPOKE said:
IF "FAT ALBERT GANG " AINT ON THERE

THEN I'M GONNA GO TO ONE OF YOUR SHOWS AND DO SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE JUMP ON STAGE AND DO JUMPING JACKS/THE ROBOT/THE RUNNING MAN AND IF I DONT GET DUMPED ON BY YOUR CREW THEN I WILL TRY AND DANCE LIKE RE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH NAW SLOW'S JUST ACTING A FOOL
I JUST HOPE IT'S ON THERE CAUSE IT'S THE MOST CREATIVE SONGS SINCE 187 PURE FROM SPICE -1

AND CONGRAT'S C.S. FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR....

come peep my works out

http://www.geocities.com/bigvalley2003/photopage.html
Dam homey, I'm gonna have to put it on there now. Nah, but it might not be on there. It wasn't in the original tracclisting, but I might replace Transactions with The Fat Albert Gang, cuz Transactions is on the Mobstaz album. I don't know if it's going to be on there yet though. Good lookin' on the support. 1

Apr 25, 2002
Here's the tentative traclist for the Greatest Hits (So far) album.

Lil C.S. – Greatest Hits (So far)

1.This shit is bumpin' lika' muthafucka'
2.Niggaz Theme Music (feat. Bay Loc, Jayo Felony)
3.San Diego Got Heat (feat. Ecay Uno, I-Rocc, Mitchy Slick, Damu)
4.The Turf (feat. Cricet, Ecay Uno, Cyco)
5.Federal Niggaz (feat. Mac Dre)
6.Block Smashin’ (feat. Larry Love)
7.Lil C.S. Street history lesson
8.Transactions (feat. The Mobstaz)
9. Thug Pussy
10. Don’t get it fucked up
11. Holdin’ Court in the street (feat. Ecay Uno, Baby Ant)
12. P-I-M-P means Puttit In My Pocket
13. Dollars & S.I.N.S. (Survival In Nigga Society)
14. Faded & X-Rated (feat. The Mobstaz, Big Stone)
15. Would you ride 4 yo’ homey? (feat. Baby Ant)
16. Gangsta Stories
17.On ah come up mission
18. Retired Hoodrats
19. Thug Tears
20. Summer Feelings (feat. The Mobstaz)
21. Killa Spits (feat. Midwest M.A.F.I.A., The Mobstaz, Bad Azz, Brotha Lynch ung)
22. The Fat Albert Gang
23. Don’t hate me cuz you can’t fade me (feat. The M.I.C., Lil DJL)