Lil B to G UNIT?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
http://www.sohh.com/2010/08/tony_yayo_imagines_new_g-unit_member_i_w.html

Lil B, I told you I'm feeling," Yayo said in an interview. "I wanna start something new and get some artists under the wing. Lil B, Danny Brown is on the mixtape coming soon. [G-Unit member] New Money Trav. Trav knows Lil B. He has connections with Too Short. I got connections with E-40. They all end up coming to the show in the Bay. That's how 50 [Cent] wound up doing the remix to [E-40's] 'N---a Don't Act Like a B*tch.' They all ended up backstage. We had E-40 back there, Too Short, Lil Uno from the Pack. It was so many people back there. I linked up with Lil B. His music is good. He's a real humble dude. That cooking dance is hot...I could see [him joining G-Unit.] He's a little crazy, but I could see that. He makes good music. It's all about the good music."

Mar 4, 2007
i aint hating on lil b at all but really is g unit even a factor anymore?..i highly doubt that..not everyone can groove to lil b music but that nigga is creative for the shit he does no matter how corny how much people hate it...bcuz like some ppl say they either talk good about lil b or bad but either way they continue to talk about him so he is doing his job

May 8, 2008
I really do respect what Lil B has been able to accomplish. I'm actually amazed by it. I honestly don't understand why he gets the attention that he does, but as a fan of rap music I can't help but respect his grind. Still I will never never never never never never ever but a Lil B CD.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Again, great for dude if he makes it...seriously great for him.

I'm just with Infamy Loc...do people have human ears anymore??? LOL

Nah, it just shows that Yayo is being a smart BUSINESSMAN, not a music critic...sadly, pop is the only thing really still selling...take over the teenage market, you've got your sales...but then how far can that go? Will Lil B or Yayo start doing the Justin Bieber comb over for a few sales? Who the fuck knows...it's just sad to me that music no longer matters when you have a haircut, tattoos or a dance.

Dec 4, 2006

if he was to make music like the one in the video above my post..

I think I would listen to him alot more.

there's a few tracks out there that I can listen and say to myself

"Lil B can be a dope rapper, but he gotta drop that weird gay person though" ..

Jul 15, 2002
Lil B got Snooki'd (Jersey Shore) this poor child will always be remembered for the way he got the tips put on his ass!!! Just sat in the chair like ah LIL BITCH playing with his hair and got mixed quickfast, stood up and got SLEEP'D!!!

Tony Yayo should find the kid who gave LIL B his ass and SIGN HIM!!

Re-Up the video please...lol

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i support success especially if its coming out of Cali, and especially if its coming out of the Bay Area

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
i aint hating on lil b at all but really is g unit even a factor anymore?..i highly doubt that..not everyone can groove to lil b music but that nigga is creative for the shit he does no matter how corny how much people hate it...bcuz like some ppl say they either talk good about lil b or bad but either way they continue to talk about him so he is doing his job
No G-Unit is not a Factor in the East Coast or West Coast .

Wish the kid & his crew the best - Not my kinda music but I root for the home team .