Lil B - God's Father

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lol @ comparing Lil B's incoherent, stream of consciousness freestyles to anything Tech has ever done. That's cool if you feel him but on some call a spade a spade shit it's laughable to even mention Lil B in the same sentence as Tech.

Oct 27, 2008
lol @ comparing Lil B's incoherent, stream of consciousness freestyles to anything Tech has ever done. That's cool if you feel him but on some call a spade a spade shit it's laughable to even mention Lil B in the same sentence as Tech.
[video=youtube;qPjQpIw56S0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPjQpIw56S0[/video]

^^ this video >>>>> any video tech has ever done. tech aint no legend like the basedgod is.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
if you think about it majority of rappers try to be fabio its called marketing. (*coughs*Photoshoots, gym, no shirt.) so that post is not true.
SHIT IF IT WAS ME...I WOULD RATHER BE RAVISHING RICK RUDE OR SOME SHIT...

lol @ thinking he actually wants to be Fabio, come on man.

Trolololololo
AS FAGGOTY AS HIS SHIT SOUND...AND MIND YOU MY SON LISTENS TO THIS SHIT...SO I'M SUBJECTED TO THIS MUSIC...

I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST THIS FAG...

TROLLALALALALALALALLLLLAAAAAAAAA!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
WE CANNOT GO AROUND JUDGING AND BEING MAD AT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE, NOBODY ASKED TO BE BORN, AND NOBODY ASKED TO LOOK OR BE GIVIN WHAT THEY WERE GIVIN IN LIFE, IT WAS JUST HANDED TO THEM, SO YOU CANNOT HATE SOMEONE FOR ONLY BEING THEMSELVES, PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS JUST LIKE AN ANT TO A FLOWER OR BUG OR EVEN CAT OR WHALE,
THATS WHY EVEN TO THE ANTS AND CARS AND EARTH I RESPECT BECAUSE WE ALL ARE ONE. - Lil B

Feb 8, 2003
i like his last one before this called White Flame more he was saying some funny shit on that one.. btw when I listen to lil b i listen to him for entertainment bc he is a creative cat.

also he took shots at The Game on this song I just noticed it couple weeks ago.

[video=youtube;TJ1BpgQUXT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ1BpgQUXT4[/video]

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I TRULY LOVE ANIMALS BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE BROWN RECLUSE SPIDERS OR THE PARASITES IN OUR FOOD! EVEN THO WE CAN USE BABY MAGGOTS TO TAKE OUT INFECTION LAST RESORT BASEDGOD! LAST RESORT! PASSING THE KNOWLEDGE BUGS ARE WERID I CANT TELL IF SOME ARE MY FRIENDS - Lil B