Lil Aj - On One (Single)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? CUT IT OUT. I TOLD U IN THE INBOX. WHATS UP. STOP IT. UR ACTING LIKE A CHILD. WHAT WOULD A FED HAVE ON HERE? NOTHIG. U GUYS DON'T UPLOAD MUSIC. U GUYS DON'T SELL DRUGS ON HERE. WHO CARES. UR A PARANOID FUCK BUT UR CALLIN ME THE METH HEAD. WTF IS WRONG WITH U. DUDE U GERT ON EVERY GUY THAT PROPS ME IF THERE NEW. IT BLOWS MY FUCKING MIND. WHAT IS UR DEAL? U GOT NOID PROBLEMS HOMIE. I HAD THAT IN 2013 AFTER I LOST MY MONEY FROM THE GAME. I FEEL UR PAIN HOMIE CAUSE I SLEPT WITH A GUN UNDER MY PILLLOW NO DOUBT. I PRAY THAT U WILL HAVE A FULL RECOVERY

Jun 11, 2016
can someone ban all these characters? they keep filling up my PM inbox with nonsense
DUDE UR A SUCKER. U COMPLAIN BECUASE C WALDO SENT THE RICH ROCKA BECUASE HE BOUGHT IT. THEN HE BUYS A FEW MORE ALBUMS AND SENDS THEM TO U BECUASEHE SAID SORRY ABOUT ALL THE COMOTION. THATS THE RASON WHY U GOT 5 MESSAGES HOMIE. SO SHUT UP. STOP TRYING TO GET ATTENTION WHEN U HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE. THIS ISSUE STARTED ALL BECUASE OF ONE MAN. MCFUNKY AKA DREKO WHO MADE A 2ND NAME ON PURPOSE TO START SOME SHIT. SO HE USES DREKO SO HE CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS SO HE DOESN'T GET IN TROUBLE BUT REALLY IT'S THE SAME IP ADDRESS. JUST LIKE MY IP ADDRESS IS THE SAME AS WALDO BUT I LIVE WITH HIM. JUST LIKE CB LIVES WITH US/ ITS NOT A BIG DEAL BRO. JUST DELETE THE MESSAGES OR JUST BAN THAT GUY. WHO CARES. UR BEING A FUFKIN IDIOT. U JUST WANT TO PUT UR NAME OUT THERE WHEN U DON'T KNOW DICKC. HOW MANY PEOPLE SEND U MESSAGES? HOW MANY? 1 AND MAYBE 2 BECAUSE 1 PERSON MIGHT OF RANDOM HIT U UP THAT WAS NOT HIM. SO STOP IT. I HAVE ALL UR MESSAGES SO STOP IT. UR NOT APART OF THIS. EVERYTHING IS SQUASHED NOW. NO FEDZ. NO BULL SHIT. MY ROOMATE WAS PROVING TO U THAT HE AIN'T NO FED AND HE GOT U ON WHATEVER U WANT. UR FREAKING OUT OVER A PM? ARE U KIDDING ME? U KNOW HOW MANY SITES THERE ARE FOR MUSIC? DUDE UR A SQUARE LOL AND UR MILK ON HERE. WOW. U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. THERE IS SO MANY SITS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM EK TO BAYONTOP THAT I LOVED. DUDE UR OUT OF THE GAME.

Jun 22, 2016
DUDE UR A SUCKER. U COMPLAIN BECUASE C WALDO SENT THE RICH ROCKA BECUASE HE BOUGHT IT. THEN HE BUYS A FEW MORE ALBUMS AND SENDS THEM TO U BECUASEHE SAID SORRY ABOUT ALL THE COMOTION. THATS THE RASON WHY U GOT 5 MESSAGES HOMIE. SO SHUT UP. STOP TRYING TO GET ATTENTION WHEN U HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE. THIS ISSUE STARTED ALL BECUASE OF ONE MAN. MCFUNKY AKA DREKO WHO MADE A 2ND NAME ON PURPOSE TO START SOME SHIT. SO HE USES DREKO SO HE CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS SO HE DOESN'T GET IN TROUBLE BUT REALLY IT'S THE SAME IP ADDRESS. JUST LIKE MY IP ADDRESS IS THE SAME AS WALDO BUT I LIVE WITH HIM. JUST LIKE CB LIVES WITH US/ ITS NOT A BIG DEAL BRO. JUST DELETE THE MESSAGES OR JUST BAN THAT GUY. WHO CARES. UR BEING A FUFKIN IDIOT. U JUST WANT TO PUT UR NAME OUT THERE WHEN U DON'T KNOW DICKC. HOW MANY PEOPLE SEND U MESSAGES? HOW MANY? 1 AND MAYBE 2 BECAUSE 1 PERSON MIGHT OF RANDOM HIT U UP THAT WAS NOT HIM. SO STOP IT. I HAVE ALL UR MESSAGES SO STOP IT. UR NOT APART OF THIS. EVERYTHING IS SQUASHED NOW. NO FEDZ. NO BULL SHIT. MY ROOMATE WAS PROVING TO U THAT HE AIN'T NO FED AND HE GOT U ON WHATEVER U WANT. UR FREAKING OUT OVER A PM? ARE U KIDDING ME? U KNOW HOW MANY SITES THERE ARE FOR MUSIC? DUDE UR A SQUARE LOL AND UR MILK ON HERE. WOW. U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. THERE IS SO MANY SITS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM EK TO BAYONTOP THAT I LOVED. DUDE UR OUT OF THE GAME.
lol that is true. thre still rv,. ther still bayslaps which is from bayontop and irc also has places. also soulseek and just many places like grt that sell music for free so trust me bro. ur trippen and lace is right. don't worry about a pm. just put whoever is bothering u on the ignore list. believe me he's not trying to bother u. hes laughing at u. anyway i guess i'm going to get yelled at for talking but i love this song. i wish this was on a compilation or something cause im buying every liil aj album. i love this kid and a one has stepped his game up no doubt. i remember he used to have that weak album with him on the front in black and it sucked balls. this shit is way better now a days. he stepped it up homies.

Jun 22, 2016
can someone ban all these characters? they keep filling up my PM inbox with nonsense
shut up bro i sent u 5 albums and ur a square. stop asking me for albums. ur cut off. i can't believe ur a snitch. stop itsnitch. u and waldo are not a like. at least waldo is a hustler and ur a snitch with kids. go hang out with ur kids and play softball

Jun 22, 2016
i agree siccness is turning into earkandy.net. i loved that spot lambo rydah. lambo give some input for me. it's risonup80. not a bad guy. tell them that cwaldenwaldo is nothing they think. or he would be banned by his ip./ dmoore has his own ip. he used to ahve that ip when he first joined cause he made the name for him just like he made a name for me and lace. but now are ip's are changed because im using my computer and lace is using his. u got it wrong. cwaldenwaldo has 1 name now. Fucky McFuckerson turned this site into drama queen. it's all his fault and all u guys know it. if he would of never posted those pictures of private people who don't come on here. cwaldo would of never came back. he was gone for like 4 years. wtf ur problem dude? just leave people alone and everything is fine. don't fuck with good people cause i like the guy. he's a good person and i grew up with the cuddie in Richmond High. Anyway where u from? i bet ur from concord or some gay area...... Anyway back to basketball practice. u guys are liars. also hood rat. go lie to someone else. u ask us for albums all day and beg us. ur a liar. get a life. stop coming on here acting all different and guess what? who is dreko? its Fucky McFuckerson / reason why is because he's trying to hide all his bull shit so he doesn't get banned.

BEST IDEA IN THE WORLD, BAN THESE PEOPLE:

I say let's ban (Fucky McFuckerson) for talking crap about me for no reason at all. i ddi noting to this guy and he just started thratning my family.... for 2 ban dreko causer thats his hidden name he used and i found out by his ip who he is. he just uses proxy's but he fucked up a few tims and is aw his numbers matched up. ur a liar bro. i caught ur ass. Fucky McFuckerson os dreko and nuttcase u konw this and i know this so why don't u make a isp of him. to bad ur cwalden waldo dmoore oak town thing is like 7 years old. ur thing is not up to date because it looks like ur thing only shows the ip u used when u first logged in. he could of logged at my house but still live somewhre else but who cares? get ur shit up to date or ask me. but i checked it. Fucky McFuckerson is 100 percent dreko. i checked it 5 times....the fights wstarted when dreko / Fucky McFuckerson started posting pictures of people from face booook and avatars cause his picture o waldo was bad and he hates that picture and thatss why hitmayne went crazy but thank god hes gone becuase he causeed problems for waldo. waldo is cool. i lvoe this guy

PS: what have u guys done ofr me? waldo has send me like over 25 albums and over 100 singles. thanks again c waldo. ur the man. plus he doesn't put them on here. so what's the deal? i like this guy. plus i kow hes trill because of his platinum teeth LOL. u look funny homie wth the platinum, u look better with the golds. u said hitmayen hides his face in that gas mask to hide his face but i think he does it cause his shit stinks and he wears golds that look horrible. u seen him bro. that fool had golds b4 and he looked bad. he has one of those chins u can't denie lol. that picture with hitamyne had me and c waldo laughing. sorry just a friend of his from the site. im cheddar. i just want that new lil aj. i can't wait! im a bay lover more the master p. i liked master p when he was thuggin in sf and the bay of richmond cali. TRUE was dope music...... Also i miss KG. i wish he would get back with some of his older rappers and KLC bbtp and make that music again. just for fun cause juvenile did it on 2004 album with dope producers that were on goodfellas which gave master p a comeback on goodfellas in 2000. since he had nothing but c los. then he ad ezell swang, XL, then this guy X filez. So he had a good group of those guys and suga bear too. they were dope. that song i wana fuck by mac. is brilliant homie. i love that cd til i die but nothing is better then corey Miller. Aka C Murder is the best and the realest like BGizzle. miss u boys forever. I write to Mac, B g & C Murder every moth. i miss my rappers. there all dead or gone.....

Mac, C Murder & Bgizzle are the realest to come out of the south. The bay area i can't mention because there over 1 million lol. fuck la. u guys been good for what? about a year after death row. u guys suck. also that cat compton menace. ur a bitch. plus eastwooo fucked with u and i laughed so hard. eastwood thinks he going to go big with compton menace becuaseh left nl but good luck whodi. u just sucked on NL. u didn't fit. u changed ur style and tried to sound like Blakk from gutter music. Gutter music was some fake shit. it was all on amazong and never was on cd's. It was ust some junk.l.... Bring back Tank, Young junne, Dig, Mr serv on, Fiend, Mia x, MO b dick, Craig B, KLC, O dell, C los, Mystikal, silkk the shocker Im taking hte real silkkk like that song clyde did for him called business which is new, good shit silk, keep it up, bring back also: sam i am, thug addict, beelow, ea aski, g stack, ya boy, clyde carson, e 40, richie rich, make agreenment with dru down, fuck yuktuff he would be so mad if he signed to nl i would laugh so hard, also get some more niggaz from the bay. HD and some others from bear face and put them on west coast bad boyz cali life which is number 4. KG camed out wiht number 4 but fuck his number 4. it's all about nl records not fake ass san leandro homeless kg who brings out old nl to make money. that guy is a bafoon

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2016
i agree siccness is turning into earkandy.net. i loved that spot lambo rydah. lambo give some input for me. it's risonup80. not a bad guy. tell them that cwaldenwaldo is nothing they think. or he would be banned by his ip./ dmoore has his own ip. he used to ahve that ip when he first joined cause he made the name for him just like he made a name for me and lace. but now are ip's are changed because im using my computer and lace is using his. u got it wrong. cwaldenwaldo has 1 name now. Fucky McFuckerson turned this site into drama queen. it's all his fault and all u guys know it. if he would of never posted those pictures of private people who don't come on here. cwaldo would of never came back. he was gone for like 4 years. wtf ur problem dude? just leave people alone and everything is fine. don't fuck with good people cause i like the guy. he's a good person and i grew up with the cuddie in Richmond High. Anyway where u from? i bet ur from concord or some gay area...... Anyway back to basketball practice. u guys are liars. also hood rat. go lie to someone else. u ask us for albums all day and beg us. ur a liar. get a life. stop coming on here acting all different and guess what? who is dreko? its Fucky McFuckerson / reason why is because he's trying to hide all his bull shit so he doesn't get banned.

BEST IDEA IN THE WORLD, BAN THESE PEOPLE:

I say let's ban (Fucky McFuckerson) for talking crap about me for no reason at all. i ddi noting to this guy and he just started thratning my family.... for 2 ban dreko causer thats his hidden name he used and i found out by his ip who he is. he just uses proxy's but he fucked up a few tims and is aw his numbers matched up. ur a liar bro. i caught ur ass. Fucky McFuckerson os dreko and nuttcase u konw this and i know this so why don't u make a isp of him. to bad ur cwalden waldo dmoore oak town thing is like 7 years old. ur thing is not up to date because it looks like ur thing only shows the ip u used when u first logged in. he could of logged at my house but still live somewhre else but who cares? get ur shit up to date or ask me. but i checked it. Fucky McFuckerson is 100 percent dreko. i checked it 5 times....the fights wstarted when dreko / Fucky McFuckerson started posting pictures of people from face booook and avatars cause his picture o waldo was bad and he hates that picture and thatss why hitmayne went crazy but thank god hes gone becuase he causeed problems for waldo. waldo is cool. i lvoe this guy

PS: what have u guys done ofr me? waldo has send me like over 25 albums and over 100 singles. thanks again c waldo. ur the man. plus he doesn't put them on here. so what's the deal? i like this guy. plus i kow hes trill because of his platinum teeth LOL. u look funny homie wth the platinum, u look better with the golds. u said hitmayen hides his face in that gas mask to hide his face but i think he does it cause his shit stinks and he wears golds that look horrible. u seen him bro. that fool had golds b4 and he looked bad. he has one of those chins u can't denie lol. that picture with hitamyne had me and c waldo laughing. sorry just a friend of his from the site. im cheddar. i just want that new lil aj. i can't wait! im a bay lover more the master p. i liked master p when he was thuggin in sf and the bay of richmond cali. TRUE was dope music...... Also i miss KG. i wish he would get back with some of his older rappers and KLC bbtp and make that music again. just for fun cause juvenile did it on 2004 album with dope producers that were on goodfellas which gave master p a comeback on goodfellas in 2000. since he had nothing but c los. then he ad ezell swang, XL, then this guy X filez. So he had a good group of those guys and suga bear too. they were dope. that song i wana fuck by mac. is brilliant homie. i love that cd til i die but nothing is better then corey Miller. Aka C Murder is the best and the realest like BGizzle. miss u boys forever. I write to Mac, B g & C Murder every moth. i miss my rappers. there all dead or gone.....

Mac, C Murder & Bgizzle are the realest to come out of the south. The bay area i can't mention because there over 1 million lol. fuck la. u guys been good for what? about a year after death row. u guys suck. also that cat compton menace. ur a bitch. plus eastwooo fucked with u and i laughed so hard. eastwood thinks he going to go big with compton menace becuaseh left nl but good luck whodi. u just sucked on NL. u didn't fit. u changed ur style and tried to sound like Blakk from gutter music. Gutter music was some fake shit. it was all on amazong and never was on cd's. It was ust some junk.l.... Bring back Tank, Young junne, Dig, Mr serv on, Fiend, Mia x, MO b dick, Craig B, KLC, O dell, C los, Mystikal, silkk the shocker Im taking hte real silkkk like that song clyde did for him called business which is new, good shit silk, keep it up, bring back also: sam i am, thug addict, beelow, ea aski, g stack, ya boy, clyde carson, e 40, richie rich, make agreenment with dru down, fuck yuktuff he would be so mad if he signed to nl i would laugh so hard, also get some more niggaz from the bay. HD and some others from bear face and put them on west coast bad boyz cali life which is number 4. KG camed out wiht number 4 but fuck his number 4. it's all about nl records not fake ass san leandro homeless kg who brings out old nl to make money. that guy is a bafoon
No one reads your fuckery waldo the weirdo :dead:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
shut up bro i sent u 5 albums and ur a square. stop asking me for albums. ur cut off. i can't believe ur a snitch. stop itsnitch. u and waldo are not a like. at least waldo is a hustler and ur a snitch with kids. go hang out with ur kids and play softball
I didn't ask you for anything. You just started writing me long emails with racial slurs and then started blabbing about master p and sending me unsolicited album download links. What is your deal?

Jun 22, 2016
tiem to make a cwaldenwaldo 2 . this guy was nce. he made me free covers. thanks chase. i'll miss u. wish i ahd ur face book. ur the man bro. u stook up for us. im a nl an too. thank you for stayin true. master p going to appreciate u. i'll show him what u did on tts. hitmayne def will show him. even though i hate him but i have to like him because his site is on top right now. hes been down since 04. i been down from 97 to 03. so he got some years on me but i was around nls.com when the years were good. dude the guy is 49. why hating on a master p rapper when his brother is serving hard timne. half of his rappers are deada or in jail and that's why he got rid of them. dudes wake up. master p was smart to leave. there all bad. clos went t ojail. klc went to jail. a lot of the producers got caught up with kilos. why u think kane and abel served 10 years. there out now but they were running a cocaine operation with nl. thats why they always had ocaine on the bus in europe and snoop dogg was all buttered out. trust me just ask serv on. we ass on one lol. kane and abel had that pure from kc