LIKE A GANGSTA VIDEO BEHIND THE SCENES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
BEHIND THE SCENES TO OUR FILMING OF THE VIDEO "LIKE A GANGSTA" FROM THAT FUNK SEASON 2 THE LEAKED VERSION ALBUM BY THE SAINT, LONELY BOY LOC, & LIL RO. PRODUCED BY GOBLIN. THIS VIDEO IS DEDICATED TO GIOVANNI 'RAMPAGE'
[video=youtube;SAlp4ZtCT4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAlp4ZtCT4I&context=C2425eADOEgsToPDskKGO4QYsZRq6yuAVszslvi5[/video]

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Like it happens frequently, album wont be on iTunes on time, mostly my fault, for those of you who know me know that there is too much music at our studio, hard for me to concentrate sometimes, but for those who wanna get the Leaks EP tomorrow as planned, I will send it thru email once you paypal [email protected] $5 thats it. Will start emailing it out tomorrow @ 4pm. Expect a dope mini comp. 7 tracks, 2 instrumentals. Like A Gangsta is one of my favorite records. Beat is super simple, but to me is dope as fuck. S/o to Goblin for producing that track. Thank you to all who continue to support Strong Arm Management n Black N Brown Ent. I will post tracklisting tomorrow about noon.